- BIID recommend various companies and offer discounts if your're a member. Highly recommend Hiscox.
- @Zena Bruges thankyou!
- Ah great, I'll have a look
- I second @Katie Killip Markel is great value for business insurance. Also worth asking a broker for some options. I recommend Chris Bryon at ACM insurance - https://www.acmbroking.com/
- I used to use Simply Business, but I ended up getting a better deal from Markel Direct when I wanted Indemnity + coverage for my office items (computers etc).
- https://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/ are good and shop around for the best deal on your behalf
- @Michael McPheat thanks, I'll check them out!
- Hey Hugh,I really recommend WithJack - super simple and easy to understand website in terms of what you're looking for. I've been with them for the last year and a half now - they're really helpful and always respond. It's great to have a bit more peace of mind when running your own business. Hope this helps!Link here: https://withjack.co.uk/Michael
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.