I'm looking to expand my list of must-read newsletters. If you know of any that deliver insight and/or chuckles, I'd love to hear about it!
- I've been writing regular health and wellness blogs and articles on www.greathealthwatch.net and content on many other websites. Along with video training scripts for USA manufacturers in the O & G market. Could be relevant in the UAE. Plus a few poems and stuff on my blog. www.briangeorge.co/blog
- @Gemma Purkiss Great ones, Gemma. Thanks a ton!
- @george crisp Thanks, George. Now I'm thinking of caramelised onion and cheese sarnies! Love The Onion, btw.
- @Ella Jackson Fab! Thanks, Ella
- @Mike Unit Clean forgot about the first one but I'm on the other two lists. Thanks, Mike!
- Creative Boom, it’s nice that, creativepool are the best in our industry
- Words of Women is a great one!
- Read The Onion.https://www.theonion.comSee The Onion.https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnionBut don't eat the onion, not unless you've washed it and your hands thoroughly. Ciao.
- My favourites are:Lecture in Progress - comes out every Sunday and is packed with great articlesOn Friday's there is the amusing Shirk Report available on TwistedSifter.com and a beautiful newsletter that comes in monthly from Small Island Big City designer Jess: www.smallislandbigcity.com
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.