- Yes I'm happy to help out
- Hi!I've only just seen this and coincidentally I have just read a poem, in my garden, for the Equity benevolent fund...just like your wonderful project, all those taking part will be edited so that many voices can be heard...I should love to take part!!
- Hi Alan,How about a bulgarian accent? :) Would love to help the contribution of the project! :)
- @Zoe Newton Kisly read the whole poem and the director will take the line he thinks works best with all the others. Thanks
- @Zoe Newton Kisly please do so Zoe. You can record your audio and send it to Lovinlondonuk@gmail.com - if you want to help other than the voice over let me know in the same email. Take care Alan
- @Ola Moore We only need audi if you are still interested Ola?
- This sounds like a lovely project - if only I wasn't camera shy... Hope it turns out great :)!
- @Eva Dang Thank you Eva, got It! Sent it to the director. thank you!
- @Sir John Hegarty Dear Mr hegarty, If you are interested in being on the board to help raise more awareness I would be honoured! I am also workung with people in different countries to roll out the ide afor key woorers everywhere. Australia and New Zealand are currnetly being worked on but I am looking for something in America. Would you know anyone in your network that could help? Very much appreciated!RegardsAlan
- @Sir John Hegarty Thank you Mr Hegarty, you have no idea what that means coming from you! I've been a huge fan all my career of you and your work. Thank you! Take care Alan
- @Erica Von Stein The director wants as many diferent accents as possible so please do Eric! Appreciate your kind words and support! Take care, Alan
- Amazing idea, sent x
- Beautiful idea. Would love to get involved if you need any Scottish accents.Ericahello@ericavonstein.co.uk
- @Salim Abid It would be great to have you on board Salim! Please record yourself reading the poem and and send it to LOVINLONDONUK@GMAIL.COMThank you!
- Salim Abid
- This is amazing, I would love to be a part of this !!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.