- 1, The Relay Building, 114 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7PT, UK
Organised by General Assembly
WHY HELLO JOB SEEKERS, WE THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE STOPPING BY...
Your CV is one of the most important Personal Branding Documents in your Job Seeking Toolbox. However, it is also the reason why so many applications are met with the dreaded rejection letter... cue some sad thoughts.
This workshop will teach you how to set your CV up so that it reads exactly how a recruiter or hiring manager scans it, making sure that your relevant skills and experience are easily apparent and in the most logical order.
If your CV is old and out of date or if you don’t even have one to start off with, then this workshop will teach you how to create a professional and polished CV that you will be proud to send out.
- Rhyan Rhyan Freelance Artist, Illustrator, Graphic Designer,2D Animator,
- Maisie May Plumstead Art Director/Copywriter/Thinker of Thoughts
- Kyoungmin Ryu Photographer/Creative producer
- Marina Michelson Account Director
- Emily Whitmore Fashion Stylist and Ecommerce Art Director
- Fay Troote Illustrator
- Heather Ebanks Designer/Blogger
- Flora German Creative
- Dorota Beau-Ingle Photographer
- Bora Samar New Media Consultant
- Jovana Mladenovic Photographer
- Kunal Soni Graphic Designer, Illustrator