- London, United Kingdom
Organised by BBC
From a video games fundracer or an office/studio quiz, to a MasterChef-style cookoff or your own Countryfile Ramble, get your pals together and help change the lives of disadvantaged children and young people all over the country.
Together we can make a difference. When people, passions and postcodes unite, great things happen. We’ve got everything you need to get started. With exclusive new fundraisers from your favourite BBC shows, it’s never been easier to turn your fundraising into life-changing support.
Download or order your free supporters kit by Googling 'BBC Children in Need fundraising'
Looking to apply for funds to support an organisation working with children and young people in the UK? Google 'BBC Children in Need grants'
- Brendan McKnight Head of Content & Community
- Rory Newton Dunn PR & Marketing Manager
- karine fortier Graphic Designer & Illustrator
- Robyn Sian Cusworth content & community manager, freelance writer
- Alexandra Charalambous Assistant Editor/Producer
- Mike Whyte Creative
- Sathya Parthasarathi Freelance Photographer & Filmmaker
- James Gleason Marketing Director
- Marta Fantini photographer
- Giulia Fernandes Marketing Assistant
- Elissa Gerrand Senior Development Manager
- Alesha Lonnkvist photographer