Organised by General Assembly
About This Info Session
Are you curious about General Assembly’s upcoming Digital Marketing Course? Whether you’re looking to cross-over into a digital marketing focused role or level up in your existing role, join us and figure out if this course is a fit for you.
During the upcoming information session you will:
- Meet the GA team and potential classmates
- Get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives
- Meet the instructor, hear about their professional experience
- Discover the perks of being a student at GA
Preparing for the info session
The next start date for the Digital Marketing course will be February 21st (10-week). If you are considering enrolment in this cohort, it is strongly advised to contact the Admissions team prior to attending this event.
- The London Admissions Team
- François Souyri, Instructor
If you're looking to find out more about the Digital Marketing industry in general to see if this could be a pathway for you, we also have the free Digital Marketing Introduction Session
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll explore the components of brand building and see how modern marketers drive successful campaigns using content, email, social media, paid advertising channels, and more. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.