Organised by Google
IMPORTANT: You must pre-register via this link
There has never been a more important time to support women entrepreneurs. The global pandemic has affected women the most and the UK is no exception. This event is designed to help women-led businesses thrive in today’s testing economic climate.
Hosted by Forgather
- Sherry Coutu, Founder and Chair, Founders4Schools
- Matt Brittin, President EMEA Business and Operations, Google
- Claire Gilmartin, CEO, Trainline
- Oona King, VP Diversity & Inclusion, Snap Inc
- Susanne Given, Chairman, MADE.com
- Maria Raga, CEO, Depop
- Sharmadean Reid, CEO, Beautystack
- Darina Garland, Co-Founder, Ooni
- Claire Enders, Founder, Enders Analysis
- Clare and Rebecca Hopkins, Co-Founders, Balance Me
- Tamara Littleton, CEO, The Social Element
A number of respected organisations in the ecosystem, Google, TCS, SVC2UK, Founders4Schools, Enders Analysis, Snap Inc and Forgather are pooling their resources and connections to deliver a digital event that celebrates the strength and diversity of women-led businesses. Combining inspirational keynotes, interviews with female leaders and deep dive workshops, the event will equip our UK-wide community of women entrepreneurs with the digital tools and techniques essential to building sustainable businesses. Expect topics like sales and marketing, talent and finance, all tailored to your size and type of business.
So whether you are a small lifestyle business or charity, a startup or a scaling technology company, you will find useful insight, tips, tools and connections to drive your business forward. And it doesn’t stop at the event, all those registering will be invited to join a programme which will provide one-to-one mentoring through the Digital Boost platform to support their business’s growth. Please register with details of your company size/stage and your topic preferences and you will receive further details of the programme to suit your business nearer the time.
Tracks After the main stage content, we'll split off into tracks, tailored by business size. You will be free to choose whichever session is most relevant to your business. The event will also feature breaks for interactive networking and chats with your fellow entrepreneurs and the support community. Further details on the agenda and speakers will be shared shortly.
- ForgatherWe create intelligent events packed with exuberance and fun.
- TrainlineWe make travel easy
- Snap IncSnap Inc. is a camera company. We make @Snapchat
- MADE.COMGreat design direct from the makers
- DepopThe marketplace to buy, sell and discover unique fashion
- BeautystackSee it. Like it. Book it.