Experienced social media expert offering no-nonsense consultancy, social strategy, content development and social media management services. I have over 15 years working in content, starting out in editorial before going on to specialise in social media working in-house and at agencies. I set up on my own as a social media consultant just over a year ago.
- The North Face: Instagram launchesSHARE Creative were asked to launch Instagram accounts in the UK and Germany to deliver localised content for The North Face. The team delivered the overall strategy, including look & feel and tone of voice, as well as the launch campaign itself, for both markets. SHARE also worked with local community managers on day to day posting on the feeds as well as organising and directing shoots to create content.
- The North Face: Pinnacle ProjectSHARE Creative were tasked with amplifying The North Face’s biggest campaign of 2018 on social. The flagship piece of content was a 3 hour live broadcast from a unique pop-up store 2,055 metres high in the Dolomites, which went out simultaneously on Facebook, thenorthface.com and digital out of home screens at Westfield shopping centres. In addition, social content and competitions were planned and co-ordinated with live content for Instagram Stories from Berlin (at Bread&&Butter trade fair) a
- Southern Comfort: Social RefreshTo align social with a product rebrand, Southern Comfort asked SHARE Creative to develop new look & feel and strategy for social delivery in the UK. A shift to a more premium look & feel with a focus on cocktails, country music and barbecue was implemented. Pinterest and Giphy accounts were launched, campaigns ran on YouTube and Spotify and an e-commerce store selling merchandise was also opened.
- Southern Comfort x DJ BBQSHARE Creative worked with chef / influencer DJ BBQ to create a fun summer campaign for Southern Comfort social media channels. The hero piece of content was an 8 minute barbecue feast video recipe house on DJ BBQ's YouTube channel and Southern Comfort's Facebook. In addition to the BBQ recipe video, a range of content including Spotify playlists, reaction gifs, cocktail recipes and promotions for upcoming festivals was executed. On Instagram a nine tile grid image was created with each post
- Jeep: Compass launchSHARE Creative were asked to devise and deliver a social campaign to launch the new Jeep Compass model. The end result was the ‘Set Your Own Course’ social campaign, which was built around three mini-documentaries telling the stories of three inspiring people who went against the grain to achieve success in their lives, with the aim of inspiring the audience to dare to do different too. Through Jeep UK social channels, as well as the three inspirational people's own channels, we drove fans to
- Sky Q: Voice ControlSHARE Creative were asked to raise awareness of Sky Q's new Voice Control feature on social media. A series of fun, mobile-friendly, content was created using Sky family talent to show off new feature on the remote control by getting them to test it out for themselves on camera. The flagship piece of content was a watchback of the Joshua v Klitschko fight with Anthony Joshua talking Johnny Nelson through key moments from the fight and giving some insight & anecdotes along the way - all using t
Social Media ConsultantAdam Gordon Media
London, United KingdomFreelance
I can help your brand get the most out of its social media with clear advice and work that gets results. My client list includes: easyJet, Higgidy Family Kitchen, Beefeater, Gap, Bombay Sapphire & Cainhoe Wood Golf Club. Consultancy: Offering advice and planning for your social media needs. I will audit your current set up, output and strategy in order to make recommendations and help maximise your presence. Content Development: Whether you need help developing ideas and plans for a big campaign, or simply overseeing always-on content, I have lots of experience creating and guiding impactful copy, image and video for social. Social Strategy: I can work with you on a strategy that will give your content a clear purpose and direction, guiding you on what to post, how to do it and how to measure success. Social Media Management: If you need someone experienced to take the reins and look after your social media, then I can manage day to day posting and community management for you and have years of experience doing so.
Content DirectorSHARE Creative
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Heading up the team of content managers, designers and videographers, I was responsible for all agency content delivery at SHARE Creative, a data-driven digital agency specialising in social media with clients including The North Face, Sky, LEGO, Southern Comfort and Jeep.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Content Planning
- Content Delivery
- Social Content Strategy
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing