Hi, my name is Ailton Henriques and I’m a Senior Art Director originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with a Portuguese passport. Through advertising, I’ve been trying to escape the heat. I went from Rio to São Paulo… that wasn’t enough. I needed a cooler challenge, so I moved to Vancouver. Surprisingly, that was also warm. So I’m currently working at BBDO Germany and enjoying the cloudy German days.
- Move For EqualityNo matter how the world has changed. Skin color is still defining privileges one might have in life. To send a strong message in the on-going fight for a more fair society, we decided to break a rule in one of the most traditional sports there is chess. The first-move advantage rule, which attests that “white always starts.” To make it happen, the International Coalition of Inclusive and Sustainable Cities (ICCAR) by UNESCO recruited chess legends Magnus Carlsen and Anish Giri to do a symbolic
- Mustang Mach 1The MY21 Mustang Mach 1 celebrates the iconic heritage of the original Mach 1, first introduced in 1969. Much like the original, the new Mach 1 heroes the enhancement of all functional systems - specifically performance, but also design. This car was built to be the boldest Mustang ever, and we needed a visual campaign that could match its power. The briefing was simple: The Mach 1 might be too powerful or too fast for some, but that's fine; it isn't for most people. We brought the concept "Bui
- Ford FiestaThis is the latest European campaign for Ford's new Fiesta, a brand new Hybrid that brought Ford's new technology to life. To launch it, they also needed a new brand visual direction, one that would get more dynamic, editorial, and modern style, along with a casual, diverse, and warm look & feel to rejuvenate the brand.
- Keys of HopeMore than 12 million Syrians have fled their country since the war outbreak there some five years ago. Commissioned by the Caritas International charity, this campaign draws attention to the fate of individual refugees. The main visuals in the charity campaign are house keys, shown in the open hands of refugees. ‘Keys of Hope’ presents the plight of individual Syrian refugees in the form of ten emotional videos. One of these people is Nagua Al Sabuni from the Syrian town of Harasta – she fled a
- Ford MustangDesktops are windows into people’s lives. The wallpapers we choose show the things we desire and dream of. That’s why we don’t want the favorite parts of the picture to be hidden by files and folders. We uncover this insight with a wallpaper many drivers dream of The Ford Mustang GT. For the re-launch of this icon, we turned our idea into a print campaign that reminded people: Don’t Lose Sight of Your Dreams.
- One Life OnlySuicide is the second biggest killer of German youth under the age of 25. Caritas created their [U25] organization to help combat these alarming statistics by offering support and counseling to vulnerable youth under 25. It’s proven that confronting your feelings and discussing them openly with somebody is one of the most effective ways to prevent suicide from happening. However, a big part of the problem is that suicide is a taboo topic that isn’t being spoken enough about. On September the 10
+ Show more
- Art Direction
+ Show more