An experienced and detail orientated Producer with a comprehensive background in commercials and content. Dynamic and level headed in my approach, I am accustomed to working in a high pressure environment. My focus is on content creation and storytelling.
- Without youWithout you there is no cure. One of the biggest challenges charity Anthony Nolan faces is awareness. While many people are familiar with other types of cancer, blood cancer is still relatively unknown. DRUM was tasked with increasing consideration of financial support, However, before people would care enough to support the charity, they first had to understand what Anthony Nolan do. DRUM partnered with acclaimed Director Jamie Rafn of Smuggler Production Studios and brand ambassador and Osc
- Samsung | Rethink Role ModelsA piece with a heart, shining a light on the under dogs of sports, the netballers. My task was to manage the day to day running of the campaign including the production of new creative, managing our netball ambassadors and produce sponsorship events nationwide. The series champions what the women stand for and provides positive role models to inspire young Australians. Awards: Winning 2 New York Clio Sports Awards, Silver at Spikes Asia and Silver APG Strategy Award for Transformational Thinki
Projects credited in
- Samsung Movie LoungeSamsung - Movie Lounge I loved coming up with this campaign. It started as a simple 'sell Samsung Soundbars' and grew into the ultimate night in. Bringing together cinematic sound, latest Blu-ray releases and gourmet popcorn delivered to your door monthly I called it 'Samsung Movie Lounge'. Working with the very talented designer, Lolly Morris, we came up with this visually stunning body of work that has incredible standout in the techy market of TV sales. Happy me, happy clients and best of
- The OMEN Esports ReportReturning for a second series, The OMEN Esports Report is a monthly show covering every aspect of the forever growing world of Esports, airing live from the world famous Gfinity Arena in London. Each episode covers the latest news, features the sport’s biggest names analysing and discussing gaming approaches and even scours the world to report from the biggest tournament and gaming expos. With a fully interactive studio inviting audience participation through Twitch and prize giveaways that inc
- Samsung Rethink Role ModelsSamsung Electronics is challenging Australians to rethink their role models through an inspiring new partnership with Netball Australia. Featuring Netball Australia’s golden girls, our series of short films entitled, ‘Rethink Role Models’, honours the talent, determination, resilience and passion that netballers embody. The series champions what the women stand for and provides positive role models to inspire young Australians. Samsung will support netball in Australia at a national, state and grassroots level. In addition to digital content, the campaign will be delivered via TVC’s, social, OOH, experiential and channel activation. RESULTS: - 1.29 M organic reach - 603.5M audience impressions - $6.6M earned media - 2 CLIO SPORTS AWARDS - Winner of the Regional SPIKES Award for Film Craft, and APG Australia Silver for Brand & Creative Planning
- Samsung The DomesticsWe were briefed to drive awareness of Samsung’s world class and innovative range of home appliances, without using traditional advertising methods. In order to do so we needed to generate cut through. So, we seized the opportunity to disrupt in this usually low interest category, and decided to go in a completely new direction for white goods – comedy. We created a 6 part comedy series called ‘The Domestics’ featuring Katherine Ryan and Joel Dommett. Each episode takes well observed, relatable d2
- London, United KingdomFreelance
At Many Makers, I facilitated the development and production of several campaigns including but not limited to a global brand campaign for BMI group shot in rural Norway. ● Managed pre-production, shooting, and post-production, for several shoots both in the UK and in Scandinavia. ● Hired and managed crew and cast. ● Completed all production paperwork, including insurance, talent and crew contracts, call sheets shoot schedules. ● Managed production budgets. ● Location research and scouting. ● Designed and implemented agency wide processes for production and client services.
Senior Account ManagerHavas Group
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Whilst at Havas, I worked on the Department for Education and Heathrow Airport accounts and delivered multiple integrated campaigns. ● Produced and delivered several Teaching campaigns for the Department for Education, including content for TV, print, digital, online, radio and social campaigns. ● Managed Clearcast, Radiocentre and BBFC clearances for the Department for Education campaigns. ● Led the client relationship with Heathrow Airport, and facilitated the production of their Retail and Services campaign. ● On these productions I was responsible for completing production paperwork and tracking the budget, location recs and access including high security locations for Heathrow airport, as well as crew and talent management involving working with and organising permits for child actors for the Department for Education shoots.
+ Show more
- Production Management
- Budget Management
- Client Management
- Team Management
- Project Management
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Creative Advertising
- Time Management
- Talent Management
- Location Scouting