- Modern Living ManifestoAn exhibition as part of Sheffield Modern Architecture Weekender, in collaboration with Our Favourite Places. Graphic Designers and Illustrators from Sheffield Institute of Arts worked together to explore the past, present and future of social housing. My piece aimed to display the good work that Sheffield is doing in regards to social housing, and to develop an understanding of the journey the City has been on through the decades. From the utopian visions of Park Hill in the 1960’s, to the
- For The Love of StuffA visual and collaborative collection, exploring sentimentality and memories. Museums, galleries and public spaces are all developing new ways of entertaining us in a time when we are missing the things we love. Taking inspiration from how these spaces are responding to the coronavirus crisis, I collected and curated a series of stories all sharing treasured and intimate memories. They are displayed within a virtual space called For The Love of Stuff, a collection of artefacts that may seem mu
- Plausible DystopiasA publication exploring Sheffield’s geological past, and probable futures. Geologists constantly look for clues about the past, to find out how the planet looked millions of years ago. The better they understand the past, the better they can foresee how events and processes of the present might influence our geological future.
Projects credited in
- Sheffield Hallam University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThis course teaches the principles of Graphic Design and experiments with materials, processes and technology to develop professional, practical skills in this continually expanding field. Students are encouraged to: Experiment with a variety of techniques and materials, both traditional and future-facing. Develop the confidence to deal with new technologies and propose innovative, creative solutions. Work with practicing designers who bring their experience and networks to the course. Develop30
- Modern Living ManifestoI was a part of Modern Living Manifesto, where I helped to create and curate a weekend exhibition alongside other students at SIA for the Sheffield Modern festival in November 2019. The festival was a celebration of social housing in Sheffield. We created the branding for the exhibition as well as our own pieces to put in the space. The branding consisted of logo, identity, programmes, social media, signage and advertising. We used a bright red as the main colour for the identity to reflect the
- London, United KingdomInternship
I had a pretty eye-opening internship at Interabang, where I attempted to navigate London life, reign in my Northern friendliness, help with branding start-up companies like Studio Luxmore and develop existing creative partnerships with Royal Mail.
Design InternHuman Studio
- Sheffield, United KingdomInternship
Whilst on a placement at Human, I developed my tragic 3D rendering skills into something I was remotely proud of. Working in a smaller studio meant I was given responsibilities and tasks that I hadn’t tried before, such as animation and 3D design for The Festival of the Mind and Off The Shelf with BBC Radio 6 Music.
+ Show more
- Publication Design
- Research Design
- Critical Thinking
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Communication
- Brand Assets
- Brand Design
- Exhibition Branding
- Critical Writing
- Adobe Creative Suite
(BA hons) Graphic DesignSheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield, United Kingdom
I have recently completed my degree in graphic design at Sheffield Hallam University gaining First Class Honours, where I also completed a sandwich placement year. Throughout this year I gained internships and work in industry, and gained an EWBL Award.
Excellence in Work Based Learning AwardSheffield Hallam UniversityAfter completing a sandwich year between my second and third years of University, I interned and worked at various places throughout the creative industry. For completing this year, I have been awarded an EWBL by Sheffield Hallam University, which celebrates my learning and development throughout this year.