I’m a freelance designer that has acquired a broad skill set, from infographics, POS, packaging to UI design. My strengths lie in communicating complex messages simply, whether that be across the print or digital spectrum. I enjoy applying myself to any project that needs that creative injection. Outside of design, I enjoy promoting sustainability and natural building, being a Director of Cob in the Community, who teach traditional cob building methods in London, and also selling reclaimed furniture on my site www.palletfurniture.co.uk From my experience in these varied professions, I benefit from being equally technically and artistically minded.
- Excellent Facets - Website & BrandingSpecial Sauce commissioned me to help with visualise the new look of the Excellent Facets and with these signed off, I began translating the design into a fully responsive wordpress site. The client was a New York trader of the finest natural quality melee diamonds and wanted a total refresh of his dated site with attention paid to his company’s ethical practices and natural fancy diamonds sections.
- The FoxFire DiamondSpecial Sauce Agency approached me to help them create a new striking web presence for North America’s largest known uncut diamond – The Foxfire. I put together the site visuals, UX journey and brochure, with Special Sauce coding up the site and adding their unique flavour. Named after the resplendent Northern Lights, which in Aboriginal myth illuminates the night sky like a brush of undulating fox tails, the Foxfire diamond is the rarest of its kind. At 187.63 carats, the two-billion-year-old s
- JW Marriott Venice Resort LaunchA premium hotel brand wanted a luxurious design experience for 500 guests on their exclusive island hotel launch celebration in Venice. The story focused around the lifeblood location of the ‘Luguna e Vita’ and a trail of the surrounding islands’ history was set in place for the guests to experience on the prestigious JW Marriott’s Isola delle Rose. Working with MKTG INC, I created the printed materials and lent my skills to 3D production with detailed drawings and measurements depicted in a cl
- Fashion & Beauty MonitorFashion & Beauty Monitor is the leading influencer marketing and PR solutions provider for the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries. They approached me to help communicate their digital database of social influencers that businesses use as the go-to resource to drive outreach, build relationships, identify influencers and engage their target audience in a competitive, evolving market. The data they provide is huge and the scale of infographics involved had to be attractive, on brand and dige
- St. Andrews - Under Armour EventWorking with MKTG INC., we pitched and subsequently won the launch of the Under Armour brand into the UK with the idea of a ‘Storm Chamber’ and famous talents including professional golfer Jordan Spieth and Sky TV presenter Kirsty Gallagher heroing the brand at St. Andrew’s golf course. The Storm Chamber is a mobile experience designed to showcase Armour Storm’s performance against the elements at The Open Championship. The event features talent from across multiple disciplines speaking of the b
+ View all
Freelance Graphic DesignerAli Stephens Design Ltd
London, United KingdomFreelance
Ali is a London based multi-disciplined freelance graphic designer, furniture maker, forager and general idea’s man with an obsession for well executed typography. My passions extend to packaging, advertising, architecture, boat building and a good skip. I enjoy applying myself to any project that needs a creative injection to get the ideas flowing.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Environmental Design
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Wayfinding Design
- Exhibition Design