The dream of becoming an Art Director is so close, please take a look at my work if you've got the chance - ta!
- Goodyear Go FurtherThe challenge was to bring awareness to luxury car owners that Goodyear Tyres are the real deal and that these are radically different to what you've seen before. Proposition: The tyre makes the car. Goodyear can take you into enemy territory and beyond, this campaign is directly targeting its competitors: Michelin, Pirelli and Bridgestone.
- Mont Blanc Anything GoesIn short, the challenge was to raise awareness of Mont Blanc and to change consumers perceptions on fashion advertising following on from my dissertation. Many older people are judgemental of new fashion trends. Mont Blanc want to change this outlook and show that with a bit of their luggage by your side anything is acceptable because the bag is the statement. Anything goes, literally.
- Welcome Skate 'Get Out of Your Comfort Zone'When it comes to skating ads they tend to only target those that are already skating, it makes it really daunting for those that are interested. To tackle this issue, Welcome Skate store infiltrated other brand styles which people will associate with comfort to show that skating provides an even better experience.
- Volkswagen Electric Classic Beetle launchTask: Create a 'classic' campaign that will create a desire for the over 40's to purchase the upcoming VW Classic Electric Beetle. Insight: The older you get the more you appreciate nature. Big idea: Electric Metamorphosis. Just like a real beetle, the electric VW classic has gone through metamorphosis. It has rearranged itself to meet the demand of the changing environment, specifically changing to become electrically powered.
- D and AD New Blood 2020 Burger King: The People's KingThe challenge of this brief was to promote delivery through the Burger King app and encourage 18-24 year olds to consider a BK delivery. Alongside this, the idea needed to differentiate Burger King from its competitors and leave a long lasting impression that Burger King is better than you thought. This target audience is notoriously difficult to advertise to, 18-24 years olds are often very skeptical of advertising in general. They are vocal about their political views, their beliefs and often
Projects credited in
- LEGO LeoChallenge: Use existing technology and imagination to show how creative play is an essential skill set to Rebuild the World. Insight: With a new generation growing up with technology and media that has pre-existing storylines – children aren’t coming up with their own narrative - which hinders their creativity. Proposition: My story Solution: LEGO Leo - The child-friendly play assistant
Junior CreativeHavas Lynx
Manchester, United KingdomInternship
Me and my creative partner Ernest Aidoo won a placement at Havas Lynx for our work on a pharmaceutical brief set. We worked on various briefs whilst there, learned from the best in the industry and benefited greatly from the experience.