Award-winning Creative Director in London. I practice a 360-approach informed by a deep strategic understanding and working intuitively to tell a brand’s story - weaving together branding, beautiful content, campaigns and experiences. A confident and calm approach, I articulate creative ideas that are engaging, beautiful and effective for forward-thinking beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands.
- UOMA Beauty - Launch CampaignJoin the beautiful uprising. We launched UOMA with the aim to create a new era for beauty with the first truly Afropolitan campaign, rewriting the rules of inclusivity. Captured in Lagos, Sharon Chuter’s birth place - we cast our models locally and from the global diaspora - understanding that diversity goes beyond shade availability. Directed by Meji Alabi, the brand film captured the essence of UOMA - a tapestry of colour and rhythm, beginning and ending with joy and celebration. The results
- UOMA Beauty - Product DesignModern, powerful and rebellious, UOMA’s products were created with the highest-quality formulas for everybody. An advocate for self-love, representation and makeup with meaning, Sharon’s ground-breaking range has been formulated to suit a vast number of skin tones and needs. The range is designed for experimentation and self-expression. Inspiring the design to be both functional, competing with the beauty stalwart brands and blended with fun and energetic vibes (with inspiration from the Diaspor
- UOMA Brand IdentityFrustrated by the lack of inclusion and diversity being used as a trend in the beauty industry, makeup maven Sharon Chuter created UOMA Beauty - the first ‘Afropolitan’ makeup brand. UOMA means beautiful in Igbo, and is born not through multicultural beauty but simply, beauty, where all are welcome to the tribe. Inspired by Sharon’s music loves, our brand identity riffs off album covers of Sharon’s fave artists with each collection wearing its own identity.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- UOMA Beauty – Branding and Campaign LaunchUOMA - pronounced OMA (uh-mah) means beautiful and we believe that beauty starts the moment you decide to be yourself. We exist to re-write the rules of inclusivity and diversity to create a world of beauty that truly is for all of us. Founded by Nigerian born, LA & London based former beauty executive Sharon Chuter, the UOMA Beauty range is rebellious, innovative and created for all. We worked with Sharon throughout 2018 and 2019 to bring her vision for a disruptive beauty brand to life – fro
- Self-PortraitWhen Self-portrait decided to bring affordable luxury to Mayfair by opening their first physical store they turned to Spring to help drive awareness to the official launch. We announced the new store opening by teasing its landmark location through a campaign working across digital and print. The key to a successful tease and launch campaign is in own able storytelling. Set in Albemarle Street, the home of art and high fashion – where new and old live side by side, we shot a series of candid ref
Creative LeadCult Beauty
London, United KingdomFull Time
Creative Lead, managing the creative team within Cult Beauty HQ. A team of creatives working to design brilliant solutions and beautiful content for our customer experience. Joined in peak lockdown to spearhead the evolving creative vision for the future of Cult’s global experience.
Creative Director & ConsultantAndrew Jonathan Baker Ltd.
London, United KingdomFreelance
Art direction and design for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands, offering services from concept and idea development to production and delivery of concept focused campaigns and experiences. Clients include: Clarins (UK), Thierry Mugler Fragrances (UK), Studio 2LG (UK), Gooey (US & UK), Ohh Deer & Amnesty International.
+ Show more
- 360 Campaigns
- Beauty Brands
- Social Campaign
- Print Campaigns
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Visual Merchandising
- Fashion Advertising
- Packaging Design
- Brand Identity
- Experiential Activations
- Directing Photoshoot