Projects credited in
- innocent dairy free ATLAfter launching the new innocent dairy-free range to the market, the next big challenge was to tell people about it. I developed the integrated ATL campaign including the TV commercial. Coming up with campaign concepts and executing them from start to finish is very satisfying for me. Photographer credit: Chelsea Bloxsome Animation credit: Jamie Wood Copy credit: Anna Clare
- INNOCENT DAIRY FREE RECIPE BOOKinnocent created its first ever dairy free products in 2018, which, although delicious on their own, are best used in things. The only problem was that innocent’s drinkers weren’t used to using innocent drinks as ingredients. This was a problem both for consumers and retailers which I was asked to look into. Working closely with the food technologists who created the dairy free products and a copywriter in the team we created little book to help people out. After exhaustive (and mostly delicious
- THE SMOOTHIE’S NEW CLOTHESThis little book was created in response to a change that innocent made in their packaging. When the design of the kids smoothies packaging changed in 2016, a number of parents got in touch to let innocent know that this had caused a major problem from their autistic children who really struggle with change. For many of them, innocent smoothies were one of their only sources of fruits and vegetables, which made it all the more important to help them through the change. In response, I created thi
- innocent blue campaignTo celebrate the launch of the first ever mainstream blue juice (and to make sure everyone knew it was definitely blue) I was asked to work on a multi-touchpoint campaign focusing on…well, blue. The campaign included a TV advert, print and digital OOH campaign and an immersive experiential blue café, which was created in partnership with Bompas & Parr.
- innocent TV advertsI love working on TV commercials. Coming up with concepts, story boarding and selling the ideas really feeds my creative brain. I really enjoy working in a creative partnership, intensely brainstorming together and creating scripts. Almond ad credits: Production credit: MCA, Director: Daniel Cohen, Creative partner: Anna Clare Smoothie ad credits: Production and film credit: I-réel, Creative partner: Hayley Redman Juice ad credits: Production and film credit: I-réel, Creative partners: Hayley R
+ Show more