- Stoke Newington History - Then & NowMade this website on the weekend, after watching a talk by Amir Dotan who runs Stoke Newington History. It took a couple of hours using code from a website I made 10 years ago (annaro.se/artview) and the images he'd uncovered. There are forty images combinations which you can slide to see how the area has changed over time.
- Rekorder-land Mixed Reality BarCreated for Swedish cider brand Rekorderlig on London's Southbank, a bar where cocktails come to life and midsummer crowns are made from augmented fruit. Visitors can step through a portal to enter "Rekorder-land", using Magic Leap headsets to explore a hyperreal world where fruits and flavours come to life and the sun hangs high in the sky. Free tickets available at rekorderlig.seetickets.com
- Ballantine's Space GlassIn 2015 we set out to design a Glass for the future of whisky, and write a story about the future of humanity. Since 1827 Ballantine’s have stayed true to the way founder George Ballantine first made the whisky — we needed to ensure that legacy lived on for centuries to come. There’s no way we’re drinking a premium Scotch out of a plastic bag and straw once we get to Titan! The Ballantine's Space Glass ensures we’ll take the elegance and ritual of whisky with us.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Britain's Beer Alliance - Long Live the LocalLong Live the Local: Britain’s Beer Alliance launches major pro-pub campaign amidst increasing financial pressures -New marketing campaign aims to promote pubs and cut beer tax in face of three pub closures every day- The pub – a cultural institution, quintessentially British icon and bedrock of local communities – faces significant challenges ahead. With increasing financial pressures from a range of taxes, three local pubs close their doors for good every day. Today, Britain’s Beer Alliance2
- PITCH COOLOur Pitch Cool supporters. Pitch Cool would not have been possible without the support of our issue partners – WPP Adobe, WPP Health & Wellness Roots, Prettybird, Freefolk, Panavision, Direct Digital, Stripes, and our friends of the issue who supported through our #CrowdPitch campaign: Aaron Christian / Director / Aaron Christian Studios Anna Rose Kerr / Creative Lead / Havas London Ben Sharpe / Head of Film / adam&eveDDB Christopher Sweeney / Director Chloe London Ete Davies Emma Alexander / F38
- Campaign & Creative Equals present the next generation of women redefining creativity 2018"Campaign and Creative Equals present the future creative leaders; the women defining creativity today and tomorrow. Last year, Campaign’s "Future creative leaders" made its debut. The result was a talent-quake. Those who explained away the lack of female creatives in their departments by saying, "We just can’t seem to find the talent", no longer had an excuse. Now, this list has a life of its own. In 2017, we had 70 entrants; this year, we had 170, all the way up to creative director level. So,62
+ Show more
- Art Direciton
- Presenting Ideas
- Advertising Copy
- Pop Culture
- Brand Tone
- Brand Storytelling