London based freelance Creative Director working at the intersection of culture and technology. With over fifteen years worth of agency experience, alongside a practise researching and developing post-internet art. Recipient of multiple international awards, including Cannes Lions 2021 best in show for innovative work that blurs the boundaries of mediums. Previously Droga5 NZ, Saatchi & Saatchi, Work Club, Havas London and Ketchum. Working across every medium and sector there is, with specialisms in sexual health (Essity, Bodyform UK, Durex) and alcohol (Pernod Ricard, Molson Coors, Diageo, Heineken).
- The Pain MuseumPain for women has historically been side-lined; written off as “normal” or dismissed as a symptom of hysteria. It’s even harder to get a diagnosis if you’re a Black, Asian or mixed heritage woman. Not to mention the host of stigmas and lack of understanding that stands in the way of trans and non-binary people receiving adequate care for their pain. The consequences can be devastating – unconscious medical bias, a dearth of research, chronic misdiagnosis, a continued lack of funding and an ing
- Stoke Newington History - Then & NowMade this website on the weekend, after watching a talk by Amir Dotan who runs Stoke Newington History. It took a couple of hours using code from a website I made 10 years ago (annaro.se/artview) and the images he'd uncovered. There are forty images combinations which you can slide to see how the area has changed over time.
- Rekorder-land Mixed Reality BarCreated for Swedish cider brand Rekorderlig on London's Southbank, a bar where cocktails come to life and midsummer crowns are made from augmented fruit. Visitors can step through a portal to enter "Rekorder-land", using Magic Leap headsets to explore a hyperreal world where fruits and flavours come to life and the sun hangs high in the sky. Free tickets available at rekorderlig.seetickets.com
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Britain's Beer Alliance - Long Live the LocalLong Live the Local: Britain’s Beer Alliance launches major pro-pub campaign amidst increasing financial pressures -New marketing campaign aims to promote pubs and cut beer tax in face of three pub closures every day- The pub – a cultural institution, quintessentially British icon and bedrock of local communities – faces significant challenges ahead. With increasing financial pressures from a range of taxes, three local pubs close their doors for good every day. Today, Britain’s Beer Alliance2
- PITCH COOLWhen one door closes, we create another one. Pitch Cool has been brewing at the back of my mind since I launched The Pitch Fanzine three years ago. This issue has met a few bumps in the road, but the ultimate goal has remained the same – a whole issue dedicated to stand-out creative talent, who also happen to be Black. In this special issue, our featured talent share their stories of determination to succeed and how sometimes they’ve had to navigate their way around closed doors in their journ42
- Campaign & Creative Equals present the next generation of women redefining creativity 2018"Campaign and Creative Equals present the future creative leaders; the women defining creativity today and tomorrow. Last year, Campaign’s "Future creative leaders" made its debut. The result was a talent-quake. Those who explained away the lack of female creatives in their departments by saying, "We just can’t seem to find the talent", no longer had an excuse. Now, this list has a life of its own. In 2017, we had 70 entrants; this year, we had 170, all the way up to creative director level. So,65
+ Show more
- Art Direciton
- Presenting Ideas
- Advertising Copy
- Pop Culture
- Brand Tone
- Brand Storytelling