Experienced Social Media and Communications PR specialised in the Fashion and Beauty industry. Creative, adaptable and bilingual French-English, I have held marketing roles engaging with international clients. I can quickly identify new digital marketing opportunities and trends. With 2 years experience in Digital PR for big fashion and beauty companies, I have a strong contact database as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- SUPERDRY OXFORD ST. FLAG SHIP STORE OPENING x BROOKLYN BECKHAMSuperdry's flag ship store moved from the Regent St. to the iconic London Oxford St. As part of Superdry's rebranding, moving toward its sustainable goal by 2030, the launch of the store was showcasing Superdry's new initiatives. Our 300+ guests had the chance to visit the store a day before the opening to the public, network, join the ambassador program, enjoy food and drinks, created great content on our photo-booth, see Brooklyn Beckham, speak directly with the CEO to discuss the sustainable
- TERRY LANE FW12- Model casting > Ensured the model selected for each shoot would match the campaign theme. - Assisted photoshoots > Guaranteed a smooth and cost effective photoshoot (moving from one location to another, helped with studio backgrounds and lighting, etc…) - Styling and prep > Selected outfits following the season’s trends and ensured the clothes were steamed and perfectly presented for the shoot.
- TERRY LANE FW11 CATALOGUE- Model casting > Ensured the model selected for each shoot would match the campaign theme. - Assisted photoshoots > Guaranteed a smooth and cost effective photoshoot (moving from one location to another, helped with studio backgrounds and lighting, etc…) - Styling and prep > Selected outfits following the season’s trends and ensured the clothes were steamed and perfectly presented for the shoot.
- SUSPERDRY SUSTAINABLE EVENT AW21As Superdry is moving towards its goal of becoming the most sustainable brand on the High Street by 2030, we have hosted our first ever sustainable event, showcasing our AW21 products made from organic cotton and recycled materials. We have invited Molly Haylor, Style Director of Grazia UK, to present the line and interview Carly Thomas, our Head of Sustainability at Superdry.
+ View all
Influencer and Ambassador PR & Event ExecutiveSuperdry
Cheltenham, United KingdomFull Time
Influencer gifting: Add contacts and update the Instagram and TikTok in uencers database. Verify new influencers’ credibility using AIMI Leaders. Email influencers weekly and share our offering catalogues, matching our Trading Calendar focuses. Organise gifting. Track and report weekly coverage using Tribe Dynamic > increasing coverage from influencers on Instagram and TikTok with an average of 20 posts from different influencers a week. Launch of Ambassador Program: Reliably supported the planning and coordination of the AW21 Influencers and Ambassadors VIBIXA Event. > created a special moment for In uencers and onboarde them to the program Independently created a post-event order system process, creating an Excel Mastersheet. > guaranteed our 172 onboarded In uencers received the all the products they have ordered during the event (total units: 2,051) Generate Influencers’ individual discount codes. > ensures accurate tracking of our onboarded influencers’ sales Track and report weekly coverage using Tribe Dynamic and internal database. Events: Key Events: AW21 Influencer and Ambassador VIBIXA event AW21 Sustainable Influencers Event General Admin: Track costs and expenses > ensure the influencer PR team was respecting the allocated budget Produce weekly reports for Superdry’s global marketing team, investors and CEO. > guarantee the PR Influencer and Ambassador department’s targets are reached.
International PR & Event ExecutiveSuperdry
- Cheltenham, United KingdomFull Time
International PR: Was the link between Superdry and PR agencies in France (Pascal Venot) and in Germany (We Love PR). Reliably organised, classi ed and uploaded digital PR assets on the Dropbox to share with our agencies Eased communication with our agencies by communicating in both English and French > Both agencies smoothly reached their monthly KPI, providing quality coverage matching our Trading Calendar focuses, from magazines such as Glamour, InStyle and Marie-Claire. General Admin: Tracked costs and expenses > ensured the team was respecting the allocated budget Produced monthly reports for Superdry’s global marketing team. > guaranteed the global marketing team that the PR department’s targets were reached.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Business Networking
- Social Media