Currently on Maternity Leave until October 2021. Hello, I’m Anys. Having moved to Paris to study filmmaking, I soon realised I wanted to work on smaller, more creative, more experimental projects. Since then I’ve been writing for advertising and branding agencies in the UK and Australia (plus six months in Portugal with twelve Brazilians. Long story). Helping clients find a better voice, clearer message and an awesome way to share it. I’ve won awards for creative work and effectiveness. And I’d like to win some more. Part of me wants to change the world. I wrote a zine for people supporting loved ones with Depression. And run creative projects with vulnerable young people in Margate on the side.
- The RocksA zine for anyone supporting someone through depression. Written from my personal experience the book contains a mix of advice and comfort to recognise how tough it is to watch someone you love in pain. With pages on where to go for support, what to do in a crisis and how to look after yourself.
- #FridaysForFutureA collaboration with the UKSCN and Mere Mortals to encourage everyone to join the world's students for climate strikes on Friday 20th September 2019. I created copy for a series of posters, gifs and social posts to show people that when it comes to climate change, our choice is as clear as black and white. Either we choose to save the planet. Or we don't.
- Elastoplast - Bail to SucceedProblem: In 2020 Skatebording will feature as an Olympic sport for the first time. Meaning a lot more people getting into the sport, and a lot more grazes and cuts. Solution: Elastoplast reposition themselves to champion the improvers. Celebrating the bail as a right of passage to landing a new trick. Teaming up with famous skaters and skate companies to promote Skate First Aid and even launching limited edition plaster designs.
- Rimmel London - 100% Waterproof MascaraProblem: For many, make up is about helping us look and feel our best. So how do you achieve cut-through for a waterproof mascara that really works? Solution: Focus on real-life events that could ruin your look. Mixing humour with clever product placement to get customers re-evaluating their choice of product.
- Architecture AdventuresA creative, school-based project to restore pride in Ramsgate. A once prosperous town, with a rich and varied history. It was home to queens, politicians, artists. Napoleons troops departed here, and the little ships of Dunkirk returned to the harbour. Much of which is now forgotten. The Architecture Adventures encourages children to explore the town of Ramsgate through its buildings. Developing their own town trail focusing on the places that mean something to them, and restoring pride in thei
+ View all
I currently work directly with agencies and clients to help them find the right words for their brand. Taking a collaborative approach to get to the the heart of a brief and develop more effective, engaging solutions. My key areas of expertise are: Tone of Voice Content creation, including blog posts, articles, and social media posts Brand Identity development Brand stories Press releases
+ Show more
- Ability to Produce Exciting and Concise Pieces of Writing
- Brand Tone of Voice
- Brand Identity Development
- Social Media Content Creation
- Content and Media Writing
- Content Creation
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Creative Advertising, 2:1 University of Lincoln
- Lincoln, United Kingdom
The course focused on the relationship between conceptual thinking, copywriting and art direction across a range of media including print, digital, and film. Over three years I also undertook placements at several agencies, including Leo Burnett, to gain a greater insight into how the industry was developing - particularly with the rise of social media - and how important it was to develop an effective strategy, whatever the brief, to ensure a strong solution, regardless of application. It explores the relationship between conceptual thinking, copywriting and design with the aim of helping students to develop an understanding of the integrated nature of effective advertising.
Digital Design - GoldStartJGWhilst working for Start JG we picked up the Gold award for Digital design for our work with Barclays Retail. The aim of the project was to build brand loyalty from the inside out through a digital app and bi-monthly magazine, allowing staff to create their own content around issues they were passionate about.
+ Show more