- Making finance inclusive with Account TechnologiesCompany: Account Technologies Job: Senior Copywriter at Copy House Context: I was part of a client discovery call where my colleague at the time, Stuart Cameron, and I had in depth conversations (around 6 hours over two days) with the client to get the essence of what Account Technologies did, what they want to do and how they want to be perceived. After this the client gave us the blank mock ups of the website. Stuart and I worked together to write the copy.
- Deciphering oil derivatives with Onyx Capital GroupThe client: Onyx Capital Group is one of the world’s top firms in the oil trading market. The brief: I was asked by the CEO to completely rewrite the company website and improve the company tone of voice. My process: I went into the Onyx offices for three days, I had in-depth chats with the CEO, head of HR, and the CEO’s PA about the company’s current status, and what they want to do in the future. The outcome: The CEO was very happy with the final outcome, particularly as I don’t have a fi
- Promoting environmental pragmatism with Count Us InThe client: Count Us In is a global initiative that is designed to combat climate change by helping people to do small, realistic actions each day which adds up to a massive difference. The brief: I was tasked with writing social copy for the global launch of the campaign. My process: I absorbed the brief by adopting a positive, encouraging tone of voice that is purposely mass market and non-offensive. The outcome: The campaign is still ongoing, however, the team at Count Us In are happy w
- Spreading good vibes with VirginThe brief: I’m helping out their content team whilst they’re shorthanded. (Ongoing between 12/10 - 6/11) My process: I'm currently adapting to their systems, processes, and TOV. As I do that I'm able to work with the team to create content. The outcome: So far so good, the team is happy with the content I’m creating in line with their objectives.
- Making women feel better about their bodies with Neon Moon.Feminist, body positive underwear brand Neon Moon relaunched their website and launched their new collections. They got in touch with me to re-write all of their website content. I also worked with them to create an advert for their model search.
- CTRL + ALT + CHANGEAs part of Gain Theory's global partnership with EffWorks we worked with one of our managing partners to produce a report and create an installation to promote us and the report at their annual event, EffWeek. Along with the installation we created customised currency and tote bags which were a hit with the attendants! (We ran out!)
+ View all
Senior Content WriterLandTech
- London, United KingdomFull Time
(Made redundant due to external factors) ● Developed and implemented a long-term content strategy to drive company objectives ● Oversaw SEO to boost website traffic and engagement ● Managed and developed junior writers and freelancers to bridge capability gaps and drive knowledge growth ● Led a project to improve creative processes and mitigate risks ● Empowered teams to take ownership and recognise successes to drive performance and competency
Senior CopywriterCopy House
- London, United KingdomFull Time
● Developed and executed data-driven content strategies for niche tech companies, ensuring copy was SEO-optimised ● Managed and motivated a team of junior copywriters, overseeing objectives, coaching, and performance monitoring ● Conducted regular website audits, identifying and addressing areas for improvement ● Collaborated with colleagues to ensure content was in-line with client/brand identity and message
+ Show more
- Content Copywriting Digital Blogging Creative
- Digital Marketng
- Concept and Ideation
- Freelance Writing
- Content Writing
- Brand Storytelling
- Content Strategy