Driven versatile music business Communications and Partnerships leader, with over sixteen years of experience. Leverages creativity, digital marketing insight, and exceptional communication skills, to execute strategies using exciting and innovative methods. Extensive, hands-on experience leading communication initiatives from inception through execution. Big picture thinker, able to connect vision, values, and goals with the strategic actions, passion and energy required to achieve them.
- BAUER MEDIA - CHARITY PARTNERSHIPHelp Musicians UK was the official charity partner for the Q Awards. I lead the negotiation of the partnership. The aim was to promote the breadth of the charity's work, from a creative programme to health and welfare to it's campaigning function on behalf of all those who work as a music industry professional. Lead the team on conception, delivery, and execution of all assets needed to fulfill the partnership inc. a specific video for Q Award audience, e-shots, print advertising, talent managem
- HEAR FOR MUSICIANS CAMPAIGNIn November 2015, Help Musicians UK launched its hearing campaign (#HearForMusicians) to raise awareness and help musicians to protect their hearing, which lead to the launch of the Musicians’ Hearing Health Scheme in August 2016 and a nation-wide campaign. Following unprecedented demand, the scheme was widened under the re-launch of the charity’s #HearForMusicians campaign in January 2018. I produced the campaign strategy, plan and managed the communications and partnerships team to deliver thi
- Music Minds MatterMusic Minds Matter is Help Musicians UK's commitment to launch a dedicated 24/7 support line and service for the UK music industry. I led the Communications and Partnerships on the inception and delivery of the campaign and launch of the service. Using an integrated campaign including partnerships, internal and external briefings, videos, microsite, social media campaign, print advertising, email marketing, PR, and events. The campaign garnered a news reach of over 8m, near 6K views on the Music
Freelance Music Industry Communications, Events, Partnerships and Artist Development ConsultantLife Medicine
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Strategic Development of projects and organisations • Project & Event Management (including international showcases and trade fairs: SXSW, WOMEX, CMW & TGE. • International artist and business development & mentoring • Marketing & public relations including sponsorship and synchronisation Clients include: Association of Independent Music, British Phonographic Industry, Department for International Trade (formally UKTI), Arts Council of Wales, Help Musicians UK, Wales Arts International, Creative Scotland, BBC Wales, Wales Millennium Centre, Trackd, Independent Venue Week, Can You CIC It, Music Producers Guild, Wales Arts International, Cerdd Cymru : Music Wales and PRS for Music Foundation (Specialist Advisor). Projects include: - Scoping, recommendation and strategy report for the potential of the Horizons Partnership (Members are Arts Council England, Arts Council Northern Ireland, Arts Council Ireland, Cerdd Cymru : Music Wales (incorporating Arts Council of Wales / Wales Arts international & Welsh Music Foundation) Creative Scotland, and Culture Ireland and the partnership is supported by British Council and UK Trade and Investment) - Conference panel participation including: The Big Music Project for AIM (Association of Independent Music) and the BPI (British Phonographic Industry) - Project management of Wales @ WOMEX 12-17 trade mission and showcase - Marketing management for the production of ‘Land of Our Fathers’ on behalf of Wales Millennium Centre - Mentor for the joint BBC Wales / Arts Council of Wales Project ‘Gorwelion : Horizons’ - Ticketing agent, Music Producers Guild Awards 2017 & 2018
Communications and Partnerships ManagerHelp Musicians UK
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Designed, integrated and managed a communications and partnerships infrastructure, building strategies to significantly increase the organisation’s impact and profile for all stakeholders, across the communications spectrum including events and campaigns. Spearheaded the relaunch of the #HearforMusicians campaign leading to a near-double impact in April 2018.
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Artist Strategy
- Communications Strategy