Projects credited in
- TEN 12 ManagementTEN 12 Management is a boutique artist management company based in London. With an undeniable passion for music, they are bringing a new approach to artist management, with a complete focus on protecting and nurturing their artists at all costs. They believe that their hands off approach to the creative process, whilst still having a passion driven opinion, creates a level of trust between artist and manager, like none other. TEN 12 Management commissioned The Design Laboratory to create and d
- UNIVERSAL McCANNThis brief was about re-inventing media planning interaction. For years, media planning and media buying were executed in a very dry, painstaking format. The client, Universal McCann commissioned the Design Laboratory to create a tool which invites their client and media planner could work together, fluidly, to achieve better campaigns.The Design Laboratory created both UX and UI elements to achieve a new interaction tool, taking media buying into a new era.
- WARRIOR ADDICTWarrior Addict is a Men’s Yoga and Lifestyle brand, selling urban yoga clothes, mats & bags and yoga accessories, designed with performance, style & sustainability as a focus. The Design Laboratory created and designed the brand identity, fashion collection and its accessories. Our multidisciplinary methodology enabled us to deliver a creatively focused ecosystem in which all elements follow the brand’s core values.3
- JCB SECRET INDULGENCEJCB is a luxurious leading wine brand, based in California. The Secret Indulgence is a limited series of 12 special bottles. These prestigious award winning wines are a collection of some of the finest in California. The Design Laboratory designed this unique collection, which breaks the traditional wine codes and explores storytelling through wine and food paring. By building a strong narrative and visual identity the Lab has created a truly individual character and story for each bottle. Click here to view the range.1
- MIND WORLDMind World is a company specialised in delivering experiences that are remarkable and transformative through events and tourism. To support their growth the Client has commissioned the Design Laboratory to Develop and Design their Full Brand structure and Guidelines throughout all medium from corporate identity right to digital presence. The outcome is the Global Brand that reflects the client’s values and DNA for years to come.
+ Show more
Design Manager & Mid-weight Designer
Undertaking and orchestrating tasks / projects agreed on with the Art Director and Studio Director in accordance with project requirements and deadlines. Providing support for all other Design Laboratory Creative Teams. Leading the creative processes involved in answering all Client briefs. Responsible of time management and man hour requirements for each project, as set out by the Studio Director. Liaising directly with the Client on all project stages, from conception to sign-off and delivery. Visual and technical content for Client proposals, presentations and project deliverables. Graphic output at all stages for each live project and for overall Design Laboratory marketing purposes.
Click to edit position descriptionHired as part of The New Breed: Cuckoo's transformation was built around a tightly knit group of branding, design, marketing and digital specialists. With a deep-rooted love for making the burgeoning opportunities afforded by the digital and print world work for their clients, as a core designer of the team, I worked on all projects from concept to delivery.
- Visual Arts
- Art Direction
- Production Management
- Final Cut Pro
FDA, then BA (Hons) Graphic Design
Creative Review / BFIWinner of competition by Creative review & The British Film Institute: Book cover design for BFI's Film Classics range - 20th Anniversary Book cover: Don't Look Now by Mark Sanderson. https://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2012/march/do-look-now-bfi-competition-winner/
Adobe International Design Achievement AwardWinner of the 2012 International Design Achievement Award for Interactive Design. http://www.adaagallery.com/beniourbanowicz https://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2012/april/butchers-hook-make-their-mark/
+ Show more