Graphic Designer, Art Director, Communicator. A multidisciplinary designer interested in the power of visual imagery to amplify creative ideas and promote positive change. Previous experience includes Brand Union London, Don’t Panic London, Apple California, Pentagram London, United Nations (UNCCD) Bonn, adam&eveDDB London.
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification RebrandUnited Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) Brief: Rebrand the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification to strengthen the positioning of the organisation and better communicate to external audiences the importance and urgency for land protection. Solution: An identity which utilises the authoritative visual language, colour and style of the United Nations family. A marque which encompasses the key visual elements of the convention: land stewardship, human presence, h
- The Great Green WallBrief: Make The Great Green Wall Famous. Teach the western world about the Great Green Wall (GGW), the African environmental initiative preventing desertification and climate change. Solution: Using untraditional marketing techniques to target a young, tech-savvy audience, connected and informed by popular culture, spread the word about a BADASS new television series called ‘The World’s Biggest Gardening Project.’ A print and digital campaign which associates the GGW with a ‘reality show.’ A
- Brutal Character Brief: Explore the building blocks of brutalist architecture, research its physical properties and the ideologies behind the design. Create a three dimensional typographic language which embodies the brutal properties of the fortress-like structures around London. Solution: A alphabet of brutal characters. Utilising shapes which pay homage to formidable buildings around the city, using dominating scale and raw exposed concrete textures which are taken from my photographic studies. Outcomes: A book of architectural research, photographic studies, sketches and three dimensional illustration and typography. A complete 3D concrete alphabet. Proposals for its implementation including environmental installations and a designed brutalist appreciation website for creatives and urban explorers.
- Shades of San FranciscoA graphic exploration of spirit of place. My outlet for my obsession with architecture, colour and photography of new urban environments. Inspired by my book ‘Pride and Protest’ these illustrations capture the prismatic presence of the rainbow flag in San Francisco, the city where the gay rights movement began and the liberal sentiments of the era flourish.
- Clean Up the ArtsBrief: Create a campaign which motivates public pressure on the National Gallery to end its relationship with Shell. Solution: The Still Life campaign uses imagery that illustrates the real effect oil spills have on our natural world. Famous still life paintings from the National Gallery have been recreated drowned in oil. Online and offline assets spread the word of this awareness campaign by subverting the graphics of the National Gallery. Outcomes: Poster Campaign. Campaign video. Educatio
- Apple Watch TV AdsBrief: Create concepts and storyboards for 15 second TV spots to advertise the new range of the Apple Watch. Highlight magic moments where this new technology allows you to save time, problem solve and live in the active present. Solution: 16 films with dreamy coloured studio backgrounds reminiscent of the iconic Apple “silhouette” ads. Scripts that transform mundane activities into moments of joy: popsicle eating skateboarders that “pay on the go,” dancers that “just say play” and boogie to
+ View all
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- 3D Illustration
- Art Direciton