I'm a Senior Creative living in London. I'm happiest when concepting big ideas (for any sized brief), writing scripts, stroking cats and winning pitches. Originally I’m a Copywriter, but generally I dip my creative toes in just about anything (except mayonnaise, hate the stuff).
- Dogs Trust: Special SomeoneDogs Trust takes in over 17,000 unwanted dogs a year, and with the growth of the online dog trade, rescue dogs are being overlooked as pets. We needed to get people off the Internet and into rehoming centres across the UK. Our #SpecialSomeone campaign helped show potential rehomers that they could be a hero to a Dogs Trust dog, and that there was a dog out there waiting for everyone. The TVC was viewed by over 7.8 million people and increased centre visits by 15%, with thousands more dogs findin
- Macmillan: Cake Tastes Better TogetherAfter winning the pitch for Macmillan, we created a campaign to mark the 25th anniversary of The World's Biggest Coffee Morning – raising a record 27.6m for people affected by cancer. Our overarching idea of 'Cake Tastes Better Together' was brought to life through a series of press ads, seen in over 100 popular magazines worldwide.
- First Direct: First StepsFirst Direct believe that there are tons of things we’d like to do, but always find reasons not to. So we made it our mission to help people overcome their barriers and take their first step towards a more fulfilling life. We wanted to help people step out of their comfort zone by showing that even successful musicians have to start somewhere – so we recruited singer Izzy Bizu to prove (in a series of Insta stories) that her journey into music was no easy jump, but definitely worth the leap.
- Dogs Trust: Golden OldiesOn average, older dogs spend 27 more days at Dogs Trust than younger dogs. But the longer a dog stays in a rehoming centre, the more it costs – so Dogs Trust needed extra help to keep up their amazing work. We think old age is something to be celebrated, so we targeted older supporters through a piece of direct mail with a nostalgic twist. Replicating a 70s vinyl record, we turned rescue dogs into rock stars and asked for donations in a way which would resonate with an older audience.
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes: #MyPerfectBowlAs a result of shifting breakfast habits, Kellogg’s wanted to explore a more current take on Corn Flakes. So we sparked a social debate around the nations ‘perfect way’ to enjoy a bowl of crunch and put together a collection of recipes that would get people talking. We wanted consumers to be able to share their stories, rituals and memories on social media to strengthen their relationship with the UK’s number one cereal choice.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- ASOS Activewear: A-Z of More Reasons To MoveThe newest campaign for ASOS Activewear featuring 8 sportswear brands, including Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Puma, Under Armour, New Balance, The North Face and ASOS 4505. The campaign showed the endless ways there are 'More Reasons To Move' through an A-Z encyclopedia of movement using both stills and video. The digital campaign ran across paid and organic media over a 3 month period. Creative + Copy - Dean Francolini, Hayley Dare, Liv Wigley, Bethan Kwaterski Photographer - Harry Carr Design - Ell
Senior CreativeWe Are Social
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Concepting and crafting big campaign ideas for the likes of Netflix, HSBC, Dr. Martens, DJI, Samsung and Adidas. With special credentials in scriptwriting (for TV and online film), stand-out campaign lines, injecting character into social copy, as well as creating brand narratives and manifestos.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Ideas
- Video Scriptwriting
- Creative Vision
- Cultural Awareness