From a humble beginning running in Soho digital post-house Molinaire, I now bring over a decade of long and short-form production experience to any company from the world of broadcast, digital, design and advertising. I’ve produced and directed award-winning campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest broadcasters, worked with an International team of creatives across several European languages, whilst maintaining the strong brand ethos for any company I’ve been lucky enough to work with. Quickly acknowledging the rapidly changing online landscape, I was keen to work on the front line and left broadcast to begin working for Across the Pond – a Google Creative Lab EMEA partner. For just over two years I was an executive producer for them working alongside google and youtube producing major campaigns, not just in Europe but worldwide. Whilst there I was fortunate enough to work with some of the most intelligent people in the industry and on some incredibly cool projects. Notable highlights being The World Wonders Project – which gives access to the world’s heritage sites, Google Science Fair – the world’s largest online Science Competition plus directing and interviewing Michael Fassbender for YouTube’s Your Film Festival. He told me he liked my beard – a career highlight. My approach is simple: to collaborate with the best in order to create work on-budget and on-time that gets talked about. When not producing I love to run long distances, play my guitars, read plenty of books and take a lot of photographs.
- Hello! Loves BodenThe campaign was across both print and digital and showed how Boden helps women navigate the ever-changing British weather in style – whether that’s with a Breton stripe or light mac. The video content created gave our audience a sneak peek into what a weekend in the life of HELLO!’s Editor in Chief, Rosie Nixon and fashion blogger, Naomi Ross looked like. The videos revealed how Boden fits in with their daily lives, from family days out to time spent with friends. Additional support for the d
- Hello! Presents A Year of LoveMeet the women who inspire us as we shine a light on these amazing and inspirational individuals who have done extraordinary things and deserve to have their moment in the spotlight. These four women have changed people's lives in the most empowering ways, all spurred on by their love of family, friends and community. These are the women who deserve to sparkle. Partnering with Swarovski, we shot a series of films to highlight these incredible women, from the amazing Chloe Stones and her story of
- Rod Stewart Surprises D-Day Veterans on the 75th anniversary of this historic event.Teaming up with The Royal British Legion, Lady Penny Lancaster-Stewart and Sir Rod Stewart, Hello! took part in an incredible performance surprising war heroes on board The Royal British Legion Ship, MV Bodecca. The rock and roll legend marked the 75th anniversary of D-Day by serenading the 300 veterans with his classic hit Sailing. A complete surprise to all aboard, this was a Hello! exclusive with Lady Penny supplying the pictures and Sir Rod supplying the music. Hello! had the world exclusiv
- WWF - Stop Animal TraffickingWorking with PR Gurus Manifest, we created an activation supporting WWF’s call for world leaders to commit to ending the illegal wildlife trade by taking a life-sized holographic elephant around London. A petition from WWF demanded stronger efforts to tackle the corruption that enables the trade, better support for rangers and the closing of all ivory markets. An exhaustive twenty-one hour day, we had to ensure social media assets and b-roll where ready for press first thing in the morning and l
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Cern Scientists - Where do we come from?At the home of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), which CERN scientists are using to determine the origins of the universe, we truly felt the pulse of scientific discovery. We were inspired by the many scientists we spoke to who are trying to answer really big questions, such as "where do we come from?". Film comissioned by Google Science Fair. Executive Producer: Christian Anderson-Ramshall - Producer: Aaron Hutchinson - Assistant Producer: Anna Brent - Director & Editor: Dave Betteridge - Produc
Head of Creative Production
London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for heading all content creation for The O Collective - part of The Manifest Group. More details to come...
Head of Digital ProductionVirgin Management
London, United KingdomFull Time
A key and hybrid role for Virgin Management, the position entails leading on video strategy, production whilst maintaining and managing the back-end development and UX on Virgin.com and Virgin Unite. I am part of the management team involved with day-to-day running of the digital team and Virgin.com including succession planning, managing a departmental budget of six figures and working closely with our data analyst to identify and execute audience profiles, A/B testing and personalisation. I was also instrumental in moving Virgin.com from a Drupal and custom code mix with our incumbent agency to our new agency who rebuilt the site on a purely Drupal code base. My responsibilities include stakeholder management at C-level, contract negotiations, pitches, project management, UAT testing, campaign monetisation, creatively leading on front-end design and the transition of the five Virgin Management Group websites onto the same core Drupal platform. I am part of the digital programme board and the steering committee which oversees digital strategy and execution for the group websites. I also work closely and meet regularly with our group brand heads to ensure brand guidelines are adhered to for new and existing creative projects. I have produced and led on video content for Virgin E Racing, Virgin Books, Virgin Galactic, Virgin Sport, Virgin press and external comms creating animation and live action content. This also includes our first foray into VR where I produced and co-directed a series of films shot on Necker Island featuring Richard Branson. These were a successful partnership between Facebook and Virgin and ascertained of some of our highest rated views on social media. I have also helped orchestrate our first portfolio of podcasts including 'The Virgin Podcast’, 'The VOOM Podcast' and “Live.Life.Better” in association with Penguin Living. I work on strategic and production execution with our content department and Director of External Communications. I have also recently been working with IT, operations and legal on execution of process for the digital team to ensure GDPR readiness for the department.
+ Show more
- Brand Management
- Film Directing
- Film Producing
- Adobe Create Suite
- Digital Campaigns
- Team Management
- Budget Management
- Project Delivery
- Client Communications