I'm currently brand editor at a national menswear retailer where I concept, deliver and oversee all written communications. I work with senior management and across teams to articulate campaigns and strategically plan stories that shape the brand and hit home with its customers. Before this, I was a freelance copywriter and worked with a diverse bunch of brands, agencies, media and independent businesses on multi-channel and print communications.
- AW20 lookbook | Moss Bros.In a year where suits sales have plummeted, Moss Bros. needed to make it known how much more it had to offer. So, we created a lookbook to send to press and our 120+ stores. I directed on its content, wrote the narrative and curated editorial that would round out the season's stories.
- Eco Suit | Moss Bros.The eco suit is made using recycled PET polyester fibres, but that's not all: every element, from lining and trims to labels and packaging, is also recycled or made sustainably (and sometimes even both). It's a lot of information to get across. I sifted through all the specs and certifications, found the bits that mattered most and figured out how to position it in a way that would educate and inform, of course, but also get people as interested in it all as we were. I wrote a campaign line to
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Rimmel London #SuperGelThe Brief: The social and digital launch of the new Rimmel London nail varnish - Super Gel. Drive audience engagement in Rimmels' first campaign with no celebrity face. Deliverables - 1x campaign page, 1x homepage banner, 7x HTML5 banners, 3x static banners, 2x emailers, 2x personalised videos 80x social posts including static images, gifs & videos, created from both ATL assets and shoots My Role: Oversaw the creation and delivery of all content including 7x HTML5 and 3x static web banners, 1x w
- Coty Inc Christmas CardThe Brief: Create a personalised holiday video card for COTY employees to send internally and externally, placing COTY’s brand pillars and key categories at its core. The card must be able to be sent as is, but also must be able to be customised with a personal message should users choose. Deliverable - 1x interactive Christmas card, allowing the user to pick between 3 product sets and create their own messages. My Role: Worked with the design and creative teams, as well as a 4D rendering compa
+ Show more
- Brand Tone
- Brand Storytelling
- Content and Media Writing
- Feature Writing
- Content Strategy