A Fashion Communication & Promotion graduate. I spent my undergraduate years delving into the creative world, working across various departments such as art direction, editorial design & cinematography. In my time as an FCP student, I have obtained an understanding of the visual first-culture; knowing how to effectively communicate with the modern consumer. All skills learnt so far are applicable to a wide range of areas of industry, such as marketing, branding, public relations, visual merchandising, fashion media/print and so much more. Such university projects including collaborating with Fred Perry Subculture on a fanzine, creating a fashion film for Boots Botanics and creating our own publication, DUCKiE magazine to showcase modern male fashion & lifestyle. Currently, I am working within the supply chain business; outsourcing and managing stock for a wide range of clients, such as Bentley Motors, Cummins Engines & Astra Zeneca. I was awarded Central Envoy of the Year 2019/2020, for my feedback from the clients and strong working relations with the Client Relationship teams.
- DasaiBrief set as a means to gain an insight into branding & promotion, we were to create an entirely new fragrance for release in Spring 2016. Dasai (ダサい) translates to 'uncool/unfashionable/lame etc. Our aim was to focus on the new brand of males out there, who don't fit into the stereotype portrayed in fashion and other forms of media. In our research, we found that advertisers; particularly in fragrance, only feature strong, muscular men within their advertisements, and we set to change this.
- G(end)erSet as a means to understand fashion trends and supported by both primary & secondary research, this project aims to explore androgynous style in the past, present and future. As well as how it can implemented into stores and brands for the upcoming season. Delving into areas such as music, culture and historical events, the topic abled for a wide breadth of knowledge about the 'genderless' trend throughout time, and how it stays relevant today. This all came together in a trend report that
- Bigmouth'Big Mouth' is a fanzine, created in collaboration with Fred Perry Subculture in order to promote the skinhead subculture in the modern day. Printed on newsprint, with images in red, white & blue, Big Mouth works to celebrate British culture and gives off a sense of British pride and unity within the times of crisis. BIG MOUTH WAS CHOSEN TO BE FEATURED AT THE EVENT, COLLABOR8 WITHIN THE NOTTINGHAM CONTEMPORARY, RAN BY 'DIZZY INK'. Model: Jordan Hallam
- KeikoA trend report based off of research from various cities across the UK (London, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester) and Berlin, Germany. The report focuses identifies and showcases three trends found in the areas of Visual Merchandising, Prints & Graphics & Menswear for the Autumn & Winter season of 2017/18. With the role as a Trend Forecaster, this project highlights the ability to conduct both primary & secondary research; collating it together in order to propose to brands in an innovative and c
- THIRTY SEVEN°A collective brand, showcasing a wide range of Korean brands and designers, that highlights the aesthetics and values of the country; whilst also catering to a Western lens. As I have a personal interest in Korean culture, I wanted my project to incorporate this. One of the main reasons I fell in love with the country was their fashion, and how important it is to a Korean's daily life. Due to the rise of the Hallyu Rise, here in England; with more people becoming aware of Korean food, beauty an
- Is This England?To celebrate subcultures in the modern day, this photoshoot aims to showcase the look of the skinhead in 2017. Due to the typical negative associations of the subculture, we set out to tarnish these stereotypes that are often not the true embodiment of a skinhead and that culture. The project was in collaboration with Fred Perry Subculture. Roles Included: Styling & Art Direction Model: Jordan Hallam
+ View all
Warrington, United KingdomFull Time
Managing the creating and supply of stock for a wide range of clients, such as Bentley Motors, 2 Sister’s Food Group, Cummins Diesel Engines, Thorntons, Morrisons and many more. Communicating with stores personnel to resolve any purchase order queries or requests. Edit current stock lines, descriptions, supplier and inventory level changes using the SAP system. Expediting outstanding purchase orders with vendors and communicate to stores any long lead times. Have shown leadership and training qualities by training a multitude of new starters, including apprentices and graduates. Working with suppliers, such as Acorn, CEF and RS Components to get goods to the client OTIF. Winner of Central Envoy of the Year 2019/2020.
Digital MarketerEvoke Creative Hair
- Nottingham, United KingdomInternship
Devised marketing plans for the up and coming months,used Google Analytics to track our brands progress and to gain more publicity for the brand, designed promotional flyers, posters etc. using InDesign, redesigned the brand website with some of the changes still being in use today, launched a blog for the brand’s website which I updated weekly, updated all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) at least once a day, assisted our partner company &Blanc Fashion with any promotional activities, including helping with the runway show at Nottingham Fashion Week 2016; styling and organising the models, recruiting local bloggers to be brand representatives in order to help further spread the word of the brand.
- Fashion Styling
- Brand Management
- Digital Maketing
- Art Direciton
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
- Supplier Coordination