A results-oriented publicist with over seven years’ experience working in entertainment and lifestyle PR for some of the biggest brands, acts and events in the world and a breadth of contacts across online, influencers, print and broadcast media. Available for all kinds of projects, just give me a shout. Recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ by Music Week, my previous role at LD Communications included leading multi-faceted PR campaigns for Reading & Leeds Festivals, VEVO, Universal Music, Sony Music, Warner Music, Live Nation, Abbey Road Studios, Craig David and more. Since going freelance in 2019 I’ve worked on projects for Marvel, Festival Republic, Q Awards 2019, Jackson Guitars, Tap Music, The HMA Awards, Three Kings Tattoo, Classic Album Sundays, Capital Artists Management and more.
- Breaking alternative event Download Festival into mainstream and lifestyle media.A really fun activation in London, put together with minimal spend. Resulting in some brand new lifestyle press looks for festival from the likes of VICE, Metro, I Paper and tied together with local press at ITV Central angle by following up with activity onsite at the big event. This was completed in my previous role at LD Comms.
- Case Study: Jackson Guitars - Slipknot Meet & GreetCSPR was brought onboard directly by Jackson Guitars to spread the word for a (very) short notice meet-and-greet with endorsed artist Mick Thomson – known as the guitarist in the larger than life metal band Slipknot. This was to take place at independent store Guitar Guitar Birmingham before the band played the Birmingham Arena the next evening . The objective was to ensure a high level of attendance from fans and to create a genuine ‘grass roots’ feeling moment for the fans and media in attenda
- Music For Cats takes over UK news agenda'Music For Cats' is an album written by composer and music theorist David Teie, released via Island Records. By successfully identifying the various angles to this story: science, entertainment, human (animal) interest etc and targeting the campaign accordingly. This culminated with the news of the album hitting every area of UK media with multiple national TV hits, newspaper coverage, national and radio interviews, social first platforms and more. I also held an album launch press event at a
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Download Festival Heavy Metal Spin ClassCreating a new take on a spin class to heavy metal music as a Download Festival 2017 press stunt. The Heavy Metal Truants are a collective who cycle from London to Download Festival / Donington Park each year to raise funds for charity (Teenage Cancer Trust, Nordoff Robbins, Childline and Save The Children). In addition to their organisation, we invited the HMT both the rock and mainstream media to take place in Download Festival's first Heavy Metal Spin Class. Raising awareness for both Down
- Download Festival's DO.OM Yoga LaunchPress event to launch Download Festival's new on site activity 'DO.OM Yoga' in 2018 Facilitating and managing this launch to celebrate a new on site initiative at the festival, media and influencers were invited to take part in a DO.OM Yoga class, yoga to a form of metal music. Coverage was achieved on a national and regional scale across, TV, radio, print, online and social platforms.
London, United KingdomFreelance
Current clients: Marvel, Download Festival, Wireless Festival, The HMA Awards, Heavy Network, Beren Olivia, Swnami, Black Coast, Three Kings Tattoo LDN Previous projects: Tap Records, , Q Awards 2019 , Jackson Guitars, LEGO, E.ON Energy, Odeon and more. As a freelance Publicist I’ve further expanded on my skills as an adaptable self-starter - planning and problem solving campaigns, negotiating media partnerships and delivering consistent results with top-tier outlets. Broadening into lifestyle PR I have also been brought onboard by various brands to deliver high levels of quality coverage for a range of projects, slotting easily into different teams and roles as required. RECENT HIGHLIGHTS: -- Q Awards 2019: Securing interview and preview features for event at Camden RoundHouse. Red carpet management, onsite talent liaison, photographer/VIP photographer manager, winners-room media manager - creating photo opps and ensuring sponsors, Press Association and in-house crews had access to talent, EPK asset gathering and distribution. --Jackson Guitars: Publicising short-notice artist meet-and-greet fan event. Within 24 hours 22x of pieces of coverage were secured with key national and regional press including Getty Images, NME, ITV Central and BBC Midlands TV. Generating an est readership of 766m and over 500+ social shares. Over 500 fans attended, creating a fantastic media moment for the brand. --E.on Energy: Leading media reach out for 2x CIPR Award Winning ‘Lungs’ campaign and stunt. 40x pieces of coverage achieved with: Evening Standard, The Times, The Guardian, BBC News London, ITV London, London Live TV, Time Out London, BBC Radio London, Press Association, 16x influencer posts and more.
Senior PublicistLD Communications
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Clients included: Reading & Leeds Festivals, Download Festival, VEVO, Sony Music, Universal Music, Warner Music, Modest Mgmt, Raw Power Mgmt, Kerrang! Awards, Abbey Road Studios, AEG, Live Nation, Aerosmith, Craig David, The Rolling Stones, Bianca Del Rio and many more. NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS -- Generating over £1 million worth of coverage for the Bianca Del Rio ‘It’s Jester Joke’ Tour 2019 including Good Morning Britain, Attitude cover feature, GQ, Digital Spy, Pretty 52, ITV London, Press Association, Daily Star, Sunday Mirror. --Leading media arrangements for Aerosmith ‘Aero-Verderci’ Tour multinational press event in Munich. Coverage highlights include interviews and reviews with The Daily Telegraph, Associated Press, NME, Reuters, Bauer Radio Networks, as well as leading Spanish and German press. --Securing media partners and video premieres for VEVO for The 1975, Rita Ora, Lewis Capaldi, Tom Walker, Madison Beer, Hozier, Sigrid including news stories in The Sun, Daily Star, Metro, GQ, Wonderland, Clash, NME, Gigwise and more. --Breaking Download Festival into mainstream lifestyle media by devising several creative PR campaigns such as ‘Doom Metal Yoga’ landing in Noisey, i Paper, Metro, ITV Central and ‘Dancakes’ pancake day stunt in Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Metro, NME and more. --Leading all press aspects of the Kerrang! Awards resulting in mainstream coverage in Daily Star, Metro, Channel 5, i Paper, Mail Online, Evening Standard, PA, APTN and more. As well as red carpet duties at The BRITS, Cirque Du Soleil, Q Awards, ASCAPS, MITS --Representing major artists on behalf of Sony Music securing top tier features for Michael Jackson ‘From Motown to Off The Wall’, ‘Scream’ album launch event and Diamond Birthday Celebration as well as Mariah Carey ‘Butterfly’.
+ Show more
- Press Releases
- Public Relations
- Media Coverage
- Event Communications
- Communications Strategy
- Press Campaigns
- Press Events
- Press Liaison
- Media Relations