I’m a freelance Creative Designer specialising in events, based in London. I have experience being involved of all parts of the creative process, working from initial concept all the way through to build + live event. I am a conceptual and strategic thinker and offer presentation design, graphic artworking, 3D digital set design, art direction and styling. Creative experiential design to help brands connect, engage and evolve with their target audience. I graduated from Chelsea College of Arts with a degree in Interior & Spatial Design. Interests include event design, interior and spatial design, temporary architecture and installation. A determined, self-motivated and hard-working individual. From an early stage has felt most productive when being in a creative, hands-on environment. Please message me for access to my online portfolio.
- BA Interior and Spatial Design FMPThe area named ‘Little Venice’ is where I decided to explore a forgotten space. This particular space has been ignored because of noise pollution from the adjacent busy roads. My project explores the revitalisation of this space by creating a canopy and seating area to shelter people from the noise and create a quiet and comfortable area for the public to enjoy. The modular canopy structure has been replicated and re-scaled to also create the street furniture and is placed accordingly to allow t
Projects credited in
- RITA ORA The How To Be Lonely Digital Immersive ExperienceTo launch Rita Ora's single - How To Be Lonely - Wonderland agency were assigned the task of turning the song and its story in to a physical experience for fans and influencers. It launched just as lockdown began, so was translated in to a digital experience. I worked as the creative director on the project.
- Wonderland UK - Twitter Cannes LionsObjectives & Strategy Twitter engaged Wonderland Agency to deliver an innovative and content rich experience across their multiple spaces at Cannes Lions 2018. The focus being on the two main event spaces: #TwitterTerrace and #TwitterBeach including chillout spaces, meeting areas, presentations and #CannesAfterDark after party. Results The Terrace was an existing apartment transformed into an elevated meeting and chill out space suitable for Twitter’s top level executives and clients. The space12
- Wonderland UK - Revolve Around The World LondonObjectives + Strategy An LA to London party hosting a selection of Revolves top influencers from around the world to celebrate the new shipping program being launched in the UK. Known for it’s trend-driven aesthetic, Revolve stocks over 600 contemporary brands, shipping to over 150 countries with the latest campaign targeted at UK consumers for their #revolvearoundtheworld movement. Results WonderlandWorking collaboratively with Revolve’s LA-based team, Wonderland Agency produced a series of fi5
- Wonderland UK - Marriott International Milux Serpentine GalleriesObjectives + Strategy Marriott clients were invited to celebrate their portfolio of MILUX hotels set in the architecturally dynamic Magazine restaurant at the Serpentine Galleries. An event that inspires and excites whilst reaffirming Marriott as the leader in luxury. Results The event was themed around The Art of Luxury. Each MILUX brand is unique and translates different passions through the different arts which include architecture, painting, music, filming, performing, photography, food a6
- Wonderland UK - ASOS AssemblesObjectives & Strategy To create an engaging and interactive experience for 2500+ of the global ASOS workforce that captures the essence of the brand. A platform for ASOS to educate and inspire their workforce about the company's future and fast-paced global growth and the responsibility the company has for making a positive impact in the world. Results Building on the foundations of ASOS’ brand DNA, Wonderland Agency worked with ASOS to use their fearless bravery as a creative springboard to com19
- Wonderland UK - Ariana Grande Cloud Fragrance LaunchObjectives & Strategy Ariana Grande’s latest perfume has been released in the UK and to celebrate, Wonderland Agency worked with The Digital Fairy to design and produce the CLOUD pop up immersive experience in London. Results The experience ran across two days at 9-11 Short's Gardens in Covent Garden. Ariana Grande posted coverage of the event to her 144 million followers, generate a hype of crowds hours before the event opened. Over the course of two days, fans experienced exclusive Ariana G32
+ Show more
- Concept Design
- Model Making
- 2d/3d Autocad
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Assistant Styling
- Activity Organisation
- Team Collaboration
BA Interior Spatial DesignChelsea College of Arts (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
I am developing skills in conceptualising and designing spatial situations. There is a focus on human scale and material experimentation. My projects include architectural interiors, installations and sensory environments.
Art and Design Foundation DiplomaExeter College
- Exeter, United Kingdom
A one year diploma where I explored fine art, photography and 3D design. My final project explored street art and artists where I focused on decay. My final piece was a series of cast potholes made from resin suspended at eye-height.