- Short Bark & SidezShort Bark & Sidez is a brand new dog grooming service that operates within the North Lanarkshire area. Since this was a new business venture, the client was looking for a fun, contemporary - but most importantly - professional branding, that would help them stand out from the crowd in a somewhat competitive field.
- The Ultimate TripISTD Award: Pass On 2nd April 1968, at the Uptown Theater, ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ premiered for the first time. Many years on, 2001 is widely regarded as one of the finest cinematic achievements of the 20th century and “one of the greatest and most influential films ever made.” The Ultimate Trip was designed back in 2018 to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of Stanley Kubrick’s masterpiece
- Stop Design Labour!Within the creative industry, unpaid internships have become the standard with many expecting students and recent graduates to take no pay. These internships are unethical and exploitive of young designers. ‘Stop Design Labour!’ is a social initiative with the hope of abolishing these non-paid positions and help empower a new generation of designers, whilst championing those studios who pay their interns.
- LP MeWith the resurgence of the sale of vinyl in recent times, records are now in very high demand and retail consumers such as Tesco have jumped on the bandwagon, merely for profit. This project aims to help local retailers - who survived the death of vinyl - by promoting them and their stores for collectors whilst also trying to recreate that sense of community within the music industry. To get people talking about music again and to buy music properly.
- Loch An Eilein BrewersA concept for a new brewery based within the Rothiemurchus Forest near Aviemore, Scotland. The purpose of the craft beer is to help preserve the Caledonian Forest which surrounds Loch an Eilein. Teaming up with The Scottish Wildlife Trust so for every beer purchased, the brewery will try and rescue the biodiversity within the Caledonian Forests by giving a home to an endangered species to help save them or by planting a tree within the area.
- InnovateRenowned novelist, teacher, historian and journalist, H.G. Well’s, known for his sci-fi novels such as the famous ‘War of the Worlds’ and 'The Time Machine' would have celebrated his 150th birthday on 21st September 2016. To commemorate this milestone, the ‘Innovate’ broadsheet was designed to inform people on Wells’ innovative thinking which has helped shape and influence modern-day society.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Editorial Design
- Digital Illustration
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative Artworking
HND Visual Communications Graphic Design for Print and New MediaGlasgow Clyde College
- Glasgow, United Kingdom