My initial exposure to the creative industry came as a model. On set is where I began to discover my love for process and it's value to product. My intrigue continued to grow and I had an urge to create, this is where my brainchild 'GAUCHOWORLD' was born.
- Gauchoworld Issue 1 'New Beginnings'I can't begin to tell you how I'm feeling right now, started this in my bedroom in 2018. This moment means more than you can ever imagine, welcome to Gauchoworld Issue 1 'New Beginnings'. Our debut in print publication is now available to purchase via the Gauchoworld website, shipping is worldwide. https://www.gauchoworld.com/shop Our culture. Our community.
- EA Sports | Phil Foden: 'Win As One'New work for EA Sports FIFA21, staring Phil Foden. I remember my first ever FIFA being FIFA 2001, Paul Scholes on the front cover in that unbranded England shirt with the number 8 in red. 20 years later I can proudly say that that I am the Creative Director and Film Director behind the latest EA Sports film. 'Win As One' highlights the power of football and encapsulates the importance community. Full credit list can be found over on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLmBTeEA_0K/?utm_
- Fikayo Tomori for the new Adidas Copa from the Encryption PackI captured Chelsea footballer Fikayo Tomori for Adidas and VERSUS for a published article where the English defender discussed breaking into the Chelsea first team as well as dreams of silverware. The link to the article and further imagery can be found here https://versus.uk.com/2019/11/tammy-i-facetimed-call-hyped-fikayo-tomori-living-best-life-beginning/
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Everpress x Hustle CrewWe first shared our Diversity & Inclusion roadmap a few months ago, and one of the first steps we’re took was our partnership with Hustle Crew. This was a two-way exchange; as well as providing our team with invaluable D&I training and workshops, our content series saw our community join the Hustle Crew community on a journey of shared knowledge and expertise. As part of the series, the Hustle Crew community put their questions to four exciting creatives who’ve worked with us: artist Roshan Ra
- Gauchoworld Issue 1 Preview : Dominic Calvert-Lewin FeatureAt GAUCHOWORLD we have decided to begin work on Issue 1 of our print publication set for release circa September 2020. We had planned to have Issue 1 in circulation by June 2020, but amidst the global pandemic the chances of that being a reality were quickly forgotten. We will be conducting our shoots completely remotely, abiding by social distancing guidelines until the situation betters. Ranging from music, fashion and sport Issue 1 features are all extremely exciting. As part of our marketing5
- Unknown T Is Well And Truly BackOnly a few tracks into what is destined to be an illustrious career, Homerton’s talisman is ready to come back again with his latest installation, entitled ‘Squeeze & Buss’ which is set for release on the 1st of May. With his debut single ‘Homerton B’ being the national anthem at the back end of 2018 and all the way through 2019, Unknown T had the clubs going all the way up, with reloads becoming symbiotic with the playing of his hit single. Exceeding 20 million views on Youtube, ‘bend your bac1
- Pa Salieu — The Eponymous Artist Putting Coventry On The MapAssuming the nation’s ‘Frontline’ in 2020, although from Coventry, Pa Salieu has become one of the most talked about artists of the year. With his biggest track thus far racking up over 2 million streams on Spotify, twitter was set alight with comparisons of his sound to fellow Gambian artist, J Hus. It was beautiful to see Hus’ response, telling him to not watch the haters and stay focused - something he’s very intent on doing. Full read is over on the Gauchoworld website1
- "Music Is My Purpose In Life, It's What God Told Me To Come And Do": Kida Kudz` Talks On Growing Up In Nigeria, Fatherhood and Future PlansWe interviewed Kida Kudz earlier on this year and had a chat about growing up in Nigeria, fatherhood and future plans. Moving to the UK at 14, Kida Kudz has many fond memories of his early life back home. Although he grew up in a rough area and found himself becoming a self-proclaimed ‘Area Boy’ - a collective term for thugs and gang members - he says it was the ‘best childhood ever’. Being surrounded by so many cultural musical influences, both the ones his mum was listening to - Ebenezer Obey,1
- Virgil Abloh's Impact On Sport Through FashionVirgil Abloh’s impact on sports can be compared to Allen Iverson’s impact on the NBA. Abloh repeatedly breaks the status quo surrounding sports and athletes. The relationship his brand Off-White has built with Nike has acted as a vessel for fashion and sport to co-habit. Abloh has made his presence felt within a number of sports. What is striking is that he refuses to just allow fashion to live within sport, he also enables sport to live within fashion. During the Off-White SS19 show entitled “T3
+ Show more
Founder & Creative DirectorGAUCHOWORLD
London, United KingdomFreelance
My obsession with aesthetics led me to develop skills as a creative director and I began to look at everything differently and learn the appropriate skills which would allow me to enable a vision. GAUCHOWORLD is a platform which focuses on music,fashion and sport culture, I was bored of seeing the culture represented in ways which are bland and outdated, so I began to create a space where the culture can live freely. Producing, directing, photography, management, creative direction, social media management and curating content are all skills which I use during day to day on goings.
Content Producer & Creative ConsultantAdidas Group
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Throughout the primary stages of the Adidas GLITCH project I was involved in the production of content within the community, this predominantly was content which was homed on Instagram which assisted in creating a wider awareness of the product. Furthermore, I provided a consultancy service which helped the product concept grow.
- Creative Direction
- Film Production
- Art Direction
- Content Management
- Creative Consultancy
- Film Directing
- 35mm Film Photography
- 120 Film