A multi-dimensional visual artist styling and creatively writing my way to the top of the fashion industry. Highly experienced with twelve years employment credentials across design, production and fashion consulting. Whether I'm styling the next top model, launching the newest cult brands or mentoring the next generation of creative gatekeepers. I am the plug and connection working hard to elevate a new awakening in fashion , culture and creative business through multiple innovative disciplines. Welcome to my domain!
+ Show more
- Girli x Paper Magazine editorial stylingThis shoot was a beautiful collaboration between all of the creatives mentioned below for musician Girli for @Papermagazine published 22/06/2022. I worked as the 1st assistant stylist, liaising with designers and PR's to manage pick up and drops off of critical pieces for the shoot. Delivering all products to the location shoot and working with lead stylist and second assistant to create the looks and style the artist. https://www.papermag.com/girli-damsel-in-distress-2657420955.html Photogra
- L'OFFICIEL LITHUANIA BRIDAL EDITORIAL STYLINGPublished in L'Officiel Luthuania online in April 2022. Lead stylist @Mariamufundistylist Assistant stylist @DeboraTonet Photography by @ Marcelleadriannastudio Hair & Makeup by @hhbeauty_official Model @_Danisousa via @selectmodellondon Designers @Mervebayindirofficial via @blackprgroup_ @coupdecoeurlondon @allweareuk Link here >> https://www.lofficiel.lt/grozis/baltoji-magnolija
- Fashion Editorial Styling for Adolescent Content MagazineThis beautiful project was a collaboration between myself and Photographer Emilia Trafalgar who uses analogue mediums to recreate traditional 90's /early 00's style that we grew up with. I researched and sourced via pieces like the Jean Paul Gaultier two piece in navy and Tomboy style jeans that reminds observers of the nostalgic feeling with a futuristic feel. Marrying hand crafted cut out illustrations and collaging under the magazines 'Copy &Paste' theme reimagining the meaning of Retrofut
- A WALK IN THE PARK EDITORIAL/ COMMERCIAL SHOOTThis editorial shoot is one of my favourites as we shot in Regents Park in London. While assisting Sophia Kateya in creating looks for potential E-commerce and commercial use, I gained insight into styling pieces using the natural elements as a guide. With only a few outdoor shoots under my belt, I learnt how to style better in natural surroundings and product placement to elevate visual stories for more commercial use. Team: Photographer- Georgia Baldwin @GeorgiaBldwin Lead stylist- Sophia Ka
- DON'T TELL MUM (Editorial Shoot)This shoot was inspired by the 80's/90's fashion editorial era seen in Vogue magazine and high end brand campaign shoots. I assisted the incredible Sophia Kateya, who allowed me free reign to be creative and playful while executing her vision for this shoot. We used new designers to add a modern edginess while not compromising the charm and character of our referenced influence. I'm not in the business of fashion but making Art is my M.O! Team: Photographer- Charlie Walker @charliewalker-phot
- Styling Black Hurts: An exploration of the Black experienceI single handedly styled these two looks for a multi photo series by Photographer @suzzyparla's MA final exhibition, partnering with @Lonedesignclub to pull designer pieces from @Notjustpajamas and @MarioneherioneParis . This series has been published on Guap online magazine as my first lead styling published piece. https://guap.co.uk/black-hurts-an-exploration-of-the-black-experience/
+ View all
Projects credited in
- COPY + PASTE ( Adolescent Content) EditorialPhotography & Creative production by Emilia Trafalgar @internet.mami Stylist by Debora Tonet @caciatonet Assistant stylist @Saba Hair styling by Leanne Millar @byleannemillar Makeup Artist by Charlotte Fitzjohn @charlottefitzjohnmua Photography assisting by @Adamlinhc Model @Uloaku For full article follow the link : https://www.instagram.com/p/CY_xSJxr0W6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Black Girls in Fashion LFW SS18Social Media Correspondent interviewing and highlighting creative black women in the fashion industry during London Fashion Week SS18 with Black Girls in Fashion platform. What's it like being a black woman in an industry that often doesn't give you credit? Led by Debora Tonet, we scoped the scene for outstanding black women and heard their stories, experiences and journeys.
Lead Copywriter & Verbal StrategistThe Idea Girl
New York, United StatesFreelance
Create and Lead the story telling process by writing verbal identities that work with clients values and business goals and support branding team develop visuals that align. • Copywriting for Brands including Newsletter copy, Websites, Brand Guidelines, Presentation Decks. • Deciphering market research, trends and insights to help formulate and write strategies • Strategically able to get under the skin of a brand and create meaningful creative solutions • Effectively transform client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful copywriting that works across both print and online • Confident in challenging briefs, effectively asking questions and leading creative direction of all copy. • A conceptual thinker, colouring outside the lines of average thought to generate exciting new ideas from the off set. • Keeping projects to deadlines and managing project scope to ensure successful delivery. • Providing a nurturing & supportive environment with co-creators where great ideas come to life through collaboration. Analysing potential business and creative opportunities with expertise in digital marketing and community engagement. • Proactively managing and promoting the agency's external reputation that generated new business leads • Experienced in managing and maintaining client accounts with a range of small to large businesses across multiple industries. • A proven track record of copywriting converting to sales and company growth for clients. • Extreme attention to detail, organised and able to hit deadlines without supervision • A naturally confident and competitive personality with a passion to grow a start-up • Able to develop unique brand voice, brand tone, and code switch while adapting between brand ethos with ease. • Naturally able to articulate and effectively communicate thought processes with clients and team. • Passionate about pushing boundaries through innovative ideation and a collaborate team spirit.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Communication
- SEO Optimisation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Suite
- Content Creation
- Time Management
- Brand Voice
- Brand Tone