A multi-dimensional visual artist styling and creatively writing my way to the top of the fashion industry. Highly experienced with twelve years employment credentials across design, production and fashion consulting. Whether I'm styling the next top model, launching the newest cult brands or mentoring the next generation of creative gatekeepers. I am the plug and connection working hard to elevate a new awakening in fashion , culture and creative business through multiple innovative disciplines. Welcome to my domain!
+ Show more
- Glythe film: Styling a fashion film to break the dystopian aesthetics of Digital artFor my latest project, I had the opportunity to style a fashion film for students on the MA film course at the London film school. The aim of the film was to break the dystopian aesthetic of digital art and bring a magical, joyful, and elegant aesthetic to fashion films. In the film, Glythe, the protagonist, finds herself in the middle of brutalist futuristic constructions that replace the organic environment she used to know. However, within this new place, the surreal, airy elements of digita
- Styling Iconic London makeup campaignI had the pleasure of working as an assistant stylist with Iconic Makeup on their latest campaign for their new liquid highlighter makeup. Alongside the incredible stylist Joanne M Kennedy, I prepped the looks and styled the models on set to create a range of captivating and show-stopping makeup looks. Through careful research and collaboration, we highlighted the unique features of each model, ensuring that their makeup complemented their outfits and the overall aesthetic of the shoot. I'm thri
- Mela Vino Wine Brand Strategy & Verbal Identity (Creative Copy)As the master wordsmith and branding whiz behind Mela Vino, a premium wine brand, I was on a mission to craft the perfect verbal identity and messaging. Armed with a wealth of research on Mela Vino's core demographic, I set out to create a voice that would resonate with their taste buds and speak to their souls. I wanted to bridge the gap between the customer and the product, creating a messaging strategy that would have them saying "cheers!" in no time. I developed a brand voice that was soph
- The Coily Collective Brand strategy & Verbal Identity (Creative Copywriting)During my time at the Idea Girl Agency, I played a crucial role in developing the brand strategy and verbal identity for The Coily Collective, a hair salon. Working closely with the client and design team, I helped position the brand within the market by analysing its offerings and building out a comprehensive communication strategy. As part of this project, I focused on revamping the brand's mission statement, vision, and essence, while also developing a distinctive brand personality, tone of
- Girli x Paper Magazine editorial stylingThis shoot was a beautiful collaboration between all of the creatives mentioned below for musician Girli for @Papermagazine published 22/06/2022. I worked as the 1st assistant stylist, liaising with designers and PR's to manage pick up and drops off of critical pieces for the shoot. Delivering all products to the location shoot and working with lead stylist and second assistant to create the looks and style the artist. https://www.papermag.com/girli-damsel-in-distress-2657420955.html Photogra
+ View all
Projects credited in
- COPY + PASTE ( Adolescent Content) EditorialPhotography & Creative production by Emilia Trafalgar @wurldwideweeb Stylist by Debora Tonet @caciatonet Assistant stylist @Saba Hair styling by Leanne Millar @byleannemillar Makeup Artist by Charlotte Fitzjohn @charlottefitzjohnmua Photography assisting by @Adamlinhc Model @Uloaku For full article follow the link : https://www.instagram.com/p/CY_xSJxr0W6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Black Girls in Fashion LFW SS18Social Media Correspondent interviewing and highlighting creative black women in the fashion industry during London Fashion Week SS18 with Black Girls in Fashion platform. What's it like being a black woman in an industry that often doesn't give you credit? Led by Debora Tonet, we scoped the scene for outstanding black women and heard their stories, experiences and journeys.
E-commerce Freelance stylistSelfridges
London, United KingdomFreelance
During my time at Selfridges, I use my knowledge of runway looks and trends to interpret the brands vision with styling that is fresh, relevant and fashion-forward. Using my experience in editorial projects where collaboration was a key factor, I am able to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment, while confidently making decisions that meet to tight deadlines.
Lead Copywriter & Verbal StrategistThe Idea Girl
- New York, United StatesFreelance
Create and Lead the story telling process by writing verbal identities that work with clients values and business goals and support branding team develop visuals that align. • Copywriting for Brands including Newsletter copy, Websites, Brand Guidelines, Presentation Decks. • Deciphering market research, trends and insights to help formulate and write strategies • Strategically able to get under the skin of a brand and create meaningful creative solutions • Effectively transform client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful copywriting that works across both print and online • Confident in challenging briefs, effectively asking questions and leading creative direction of all copy. • A conceptual thinker, colouring outside the lines of average thought to generate exciting new ideas from the off set. • Keeping projects to deadlines and managing project scope to ensure successful delivery. • Providing a nurturing & supportive environment with co-creators where great ideas come to life through collaboration. Analysing potential business and creative opportunities with expertise in digital marketing and community engagement. • Proactively managing and promoting the agency's external reputation that generated new business leads • Experienced in managing and maintaining client accounts with a range of small to large businesses across multiple industries. • A proven track record of copywriting converting to sales and company growth for clients. • Extreme attention to detail, organised and able to hit deadlines without supervision • A naturally confident and competitive personality with a passion to grow a start-up • Able to develop unique brand voice, brand tone, and code switch while adapting between brand ethos with ease. • Naturally able to articulate and effectively communicate thought processes with clients and team. • Passionate about pushing boundaries through innovative ideation and a collaborate team spirit.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Communication
- SEO Optimisation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Suite
- Content Creation
- Time Management
- Brand Voice
- Brand Tone