Projects credited in
- Gunwharf QuaysLandsec, one of the UK’s biggest property groups, asked us to partner with them to define a new strategy and brand identity for their highest performing retail outlet, Gunwharf Quays. The goal was to discover a solution that helped Gunwharf Quays widen its catchment and increase sales density – transforming it from an outlet mall, into a must visit destination. After launch, Gunwharf Quays enjoyed a record-breaking summer trading period and sales have been up overall year-on-year.
- Engage BritianEngage Britain is the most ambitious exercise in open democracy the UK has ever seen; with a belief that the UK is not as divided as the media would have us believe, and a bold mission to put people at the heart of policy making. Our challenge was to create a powerful brand that could remain politically neutral whilst also engaging people on the nation’s most contentious issues..
- EmergnEmergn are a global digital business services firm with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. They help some of the world’s most respected businesses develop their most promising ideas into valuable products and customer experiences faster. Operating in the highly dominated tech market, Emergn began by re-defining their strategy and proposition as the starting point for a full-scale brand transformation. As we immersed ourselves in the project – through interviews, r1
- TopicTopic is a media company that aims to reshape and influence 21st-century storytelling amidst the frenzy of the 24/7 news cycle. The brand idea, ‘Stories in Focus,’ elevated Topic above the mass Netflix customer and helped them grow into a subscription based media brand to rival the established players. The frame device is born from an aperture, enabling them to highlight diverse content in new ways, and it evolved into a full design language for their offline and online experience.
- MagicWe partnered with Magic right from early product concept to develop an imagination packed brand narrative and an appropriately magical visual identity which would enable the brand to grab attention in a crowded market and attract both merchants and end users. The Magic checkout experience brings some serious sparkle to the most important part of the shopper’s online journey; exciting and delighting by surprising them with moments of joy at the point of checkout. With shareable animation and rew
- Oh My Fruity Goodness!When was the last time you bought a berry bircher with actual berries in it? The nation has succumbed to the great fruit dupe. Jams and sugary purees have become a substitute for the real thing: fresh, whole fruits. Prep World – one of Europe’s largest fruit suppliers ¬– could see that we needed a champion of real fruits for the nation. When the Prep World team first came to us, they had already been busy creating a range of snack pots that would showcase real, juicy whole fruits, and help the1
+ Show more