- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Launch, UbisoftA game-changer in influencer marketing, Ubisoft immersed 11 global influencers, and 20 global media into the heart of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint game. Transforming an airsoft centre into a military-style training camp the group were put through their paces in a gruelling schedule of physical and mental challenges, including axe throwing, survival skills, medicare and endured an intense fitness test. Preparing them to take on the game's villains, each influencer was kitted out in full
- Pledge World #OWNITA global campaign by Blu, Pledge World gave real consumers the opportunity to embark on a life-changing journey. Life can be full of challenges and for some making the transition from smoking to vaping is one of them. Inspired by this positive change, Pledge.World enabled influencers and consumers also known as 'pledgees' to take the plunge to overcome their fears, fulfil their dreams and make their ambitions a reality. Filmed across global locations partnering with influencers from across the
- Amazon Alexa Connected HomeDelivered an interactive connected home experience at Amazon’s annual marketing summit, transforming a once boring conference room into a sleek London studio apartment. Welcomed into the home of a young millennial couple participants gave commands to Alexa to help assist them through their day. Showcasing the best of the Alexa ecosystem capabilities to executives from their brand partners and over 200 Amazon employees.
- Infographics: Big Fat Searches 2017That’s a wrap! 2017 was the year that saw Mother Nature’s full wrath, Meghan Merkel was Prince Harry’s type on paper, and the main topic of conversation was Brexit and Trump (will anyone ever let us forget?). With an ear to the ground, Captify's Search Intelligence has uncovered the headlines, products, campaigns, and brands that shook up 2017 and triggered the search behaviour of users. Take a look at the 10 moments you didn't know search knew more about.
- BeTheChange TalksBe the Change is Captify’s event series dedicated to empowering women within our business and our industry with the skills and knowledge to progress to senior level roles, creating more gender equality in the boardroom. Inspirational speakers include Lindsay Pattinson, Global CEO of Maxus Worldwide and Diane Young, Founder of The Drum.
+ View all
Event ProducerClive Agency
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Lead artist liaison across all stages and roaming entertainment at Barcode Festival 2019. Stage Manager for the demo stage at Grocery Aid’s B2C event, managing talent including Ainsley Harriott and Jamie Laing. - Advancing artist technical requirements and hospitality riders - Creation and distribution of artist information packs - Seamless delivery of stage sets with multiple changeovers - Coordinating all backstage areas and green rooms
Project ManagerRouge Events
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Coordinated delivery of Channel 4’s award-winning B2B event, C4Upfronts at The Roundhouse. Supported onsite production and de-rig for activations showcasing C4 and partner content, including live show, headlined by Craig David. - Full knowledge of logistical and production procedures - Established production schedules, security spot plans and yard plans - Onsite manager of third-party suppliers for operational services
+ Show more
- Social Media
- B2B Marketing
- B2C Marketing
- Content Writing
- Client Presentation
- Digital Advertising
- Influencer Management
- Content Production
BA(Hons) Business and Managment with a Year in IndustryAston University
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
- First Class Honors - Awarded McCann Erickson Prize (Strategic Brand Management Module)