I’m a London-based French designer and art director who loves coming up with big ideas, crafting beautiful designs, and collaborating with other creatives to produce work that captures audiences’ imagination. I have worked in-house at the National Theatre, Penguin Books, and Pentland Brands, and my clients’ list includes BAFTA, the Henry Moore Foundation, Somerset House, Unmind, The Almeida Theatre, and The Young Vic. Inside and outside of work, I am passionate about making the industry a more inclusive place, and I am one of the volunteer organizers of Ladies Wine & Design London, a community group, and events series for women and non-binary creatives.
- Romeo and JulietDirector Rebecca Frecknall didn’t want the image to look romantic, so the image takes up straight to the play’s ending, with the lovers lying dying on the floor of the crypt, their hands intertwined to show that even in death they won’t go alone. The camera is straight above them, a ‘God’ like point of view that reinforces their powerlessness. The set hints at two scene in the production’s: a slab of concrete is laid on the floor as the stage at the very beginning, and the company lights a wal
- Woman Beware the DevilEngland, 1640. For Lady Elizabeth nothing is more important than protecting her family’s ancestral home. She elicits the help of Agnes, a young servant suspected of witchcraft. But Agnes dreams of being a lady, and nothing will come in her way. The artwork is a stately portrait of Agnes, inspired by the mid 1600 painting style, but defaced with a pentagram – the most famous of the witchcraft symbols, and a nod to ‘the devil’s mark’ that a witchfinder is tasked to find on her body.
- Christopher NolanI designed the book cover and slipcase for Ian Nathan in-depth study of the life and works of auteur Christopher Nolan published by Quarto. The book cracks open the magic box of the filmmaker twisting universe, deciphering his cryptic pronouncements and examining the making of and the inspiration behind his films, from Memento, to Batman films, and Inception – with Leonardo DiCaprio’s spinning top inspiring the design of the cover.
- Wimbledon 'Michael Cole' ExhibitionI created the exhibition identity and graphics for Wimbledon Tennis Museum exhibition ‘Michael Cole, Capturing the Moment’ Michael Cole is a photographer who shot Wimbledon championship for 50 years in a row. He and his father Arthur donated the integrality of their archive to Wimbledon Museum and this exhibition focus on his best pictures from the champions of the beginning of the Open era (1969-1984). Strips of film negatives connect the different sections of the exhibition. A booth recreate
- The ClinicDipo Baru-Etti play tells the stopy of Wunmi is a burnt out activist. On the verge of collapse, she turns to a nurse, Ore, for help. Ore welcomes Wunmi in her her parents’ home – upstanding citizens who are dedicated to serving their community. But her presence soon disrupts the family unity and cracks start to appear. Has Wunmi walked into a refuge or a trap? We shot three images for the campaign. The flammes ripping through the portraits are inspired by the fire references in the script, such
- Oklahoma!‘Oh what a Beautiful Morning Oh What a Beautiful Day I have a Wonderful Feeling Everything’s going my Way’ The brief: Director Daniel Fish revival of the classic American musical opened off Broadway in 2019 and was a smash hit, dubbed ‘sexy Oklahoma!’ by the press. Usually positioned as a wholesome love story on the frontier, between Curly the cowboy and Laurey, the farmer’s daughter, Daniel Fish’s version unearthed the violence at the heart of the play, through the story of a community banding
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Furlough and Universal Credit for Creatives | LWD London ExplainedLadies Wine and Design asked me to record a video for them with some industry insight and advice in regards to Furlough, Universal Credit and the current Government package for freelancers. "Finances can be complex at the best of times and even more so in the current climate. From Freelancers to Full-time employees and everyone in between. Creative recruiter, Nikky Lyle has offered to help explain all the ways the government is offering financial help. " Ladies Wine and Design, London. Furloug10
Senior DesignerNational Theatre
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I am a senior designer at the theatre in-house graphic design studio, where I work on the show campaigns – from concept to rollout – as well as print and branding projects for the commercial operations and the Fundraising and Learning teams. I manage one junior designer.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Exhibition Design
- Editorial Design
- Book Covers
- Concept art
- Environmental Design