- Sonder & Tell + Jigsaw create Comfort Zones the bookThe iconic fashion brand Jigsaw is in the business of selling clothes, not books. But we believed that an essay anthology could appeal to the Jigsaw customer’s wider cultural interests, align the brand with their target audience and raise money for a relevant cause. We worked closely with their marketing team and EIC Ana Santi along with design studio Duzi to create Comfort Zones the book, a collection of essays, letters and stories by 28 influential women writers. We challenged writers to go o
Projects credited in
- The Word, a weekly newsletter by Sonder & TellShortly after joining Sonder & Tell, I launched our newsletter The Word, which has become a widely respected weekly mailer focussing on book reviews, brands we love, writing prompts, interviews we've done with content creators and brand marketers, and a storylist of articles, books, podcasts and content we consume over the week. We've been featured in Lecture In Progress (a subsidiary project from It's Nice That) and have accrued over 1000 subscribers in a few short months.
- 'How Do You Like Your Copy In The Morning?'An event series (and proud pun) run by Sonder & Tell which acts as part creative breakfast and part talk/Q&A with leading content creators, copywriters and brand storytellers. Hosted at your new favourite glasses brand Bailey Nelson, we had freelance Copywriter Vikki Ross (Sky TV, ITV, The Body Shop, Virgin), and next we'll have Monzo's writer Harry Ashbridge and Creative Strategist at eatbigfish, Benjamin Cooper to complete the series.
- Republic Summer Business SchoolDuring August and September, Republic is running a series of workshops for anyone who's launching – or thinking of launching – their own business. You could be a freelancer looking to expand your revenue streams, an entrepreneur with a idea that needs to be nurtured, or business owner who wants to grow. You can either come to the whole series, or drop in for the workshop that's most useful to you. Our no-nonsense, jargon-free advice workshops are interactive, intimate and informal, so you'll
+ Show more
Brand DirectorSonder & Tell
London, United KingdomFull Time
At Sonder & Tell we combine smart strategy with innovative storytelling to create communications that cut through the noise. We will work alongside you to create a unique personality for your brand and a way of expressing your story which resonates with your target audience. Are you approachable? Or somewhat exclusive? Do you crack jokes? What gets you angry? Then it’s about drawing out an organic narrative to be communicated across all touchpoints – from website copy and product descriptions to cross-platform campaigns. Newsflash: you might not even need a blog. Content is not about ticking boxes, but about telling meaningful stories where it counts. When it’s right we can turn brands into publishers, calling on the support from our community of creators and expert writers to produce good stories that spark good conversation.
Content DirectorSUITCASE Creative Studio
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I helped to transition SUITCASE Magazine from a multi-media platform into a media agency for the travel sector. As Content Director I worked on: – Brand and Tone of Voice consultancy – Digital content strategy and production – Print content strategy and production – Social Media Strategy and management (with social media team) – Project Management (working with freelance writers, editors, designers) – Client Services (main point of contact)
+ Show more
- Brand Stories
- Brand Storytelling
- Brand Positioning
- Content Creatiion
- Social Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Brand Tone