A versatile creative leader with extensive experience CD'ing, art directing, designing, and writing for brands including Glenfiddich, Polestar, Wimbledon, Cadbury, and Samsung. Known for being hands-on and passionate about craft. The definition of hybrid: ex-designer, ex-video games teacher, present-NFT nerd, that will happily hop between talking tech at a post-house, getting a client excited at a pitch, or inspiring creativity in his teams. Seeker of time in nature, lover of live music, determined to create work that gets talked about.
- Glenfiddich UK Launch | IntegratedThe UK launch of the global campaign ‘WHERE NEXT?’ was an opportunity for the brand to walk the talk and execute against the insight that growth only comes through taking risk. We created a bold integrated campaign that elevated the brand’s core assets and developed an iconic visual world that was inspired by the world of luxury.
- Polestar 2 UK Launch | Branded content filmPolestar is a Swedish electric vehicle brand offering refined performance and cutting-edge technology. They are determined to improve society through design and engineering, accelerating the change to a carbon-free future. We devised a campaign help launch their new car in the UK, centred around a piece of branded content – a documentary looking at design through the eyes of several influential designers.
- Monkey Shoulder X Shepard Fairey RebrandWorking with Studio Number One (Sheperd Faireys design agency) and comms agency Space, I led the project to redesign Monkey Shoulder's visual world. We created a distinctive look that embodies the brand philosophy of gently kicking against the traditions of the whisky world. Here Design then took the concepts and turned them into a brand visual identity, which is being executed globally right now. Check out the OOH we did–everything we do must be an invitation to play.
- Glenfiddich 'The Diver' TVI helped create global brand platform ‘Challengers Welcome’, and wrote and art directed 60″ TV spot ‘The Diver’ to help Glenfiddich communicate their status as the worlds most awarded single malt whisky. The TVC and subsequent outdoor work has been running regularly in Mexico, India, and South Africa since 2017.
- Glenfiddich 'Unlearn Whisky' TV‘Unlearn Whisky’ was a global campaign that communicated Glenfiddich's passion for innovation via their Experimental Series, a groundbreaking new product line. A 60" TV spot launched the first experiment–IPA cask finish–in the UK, USA, Canada, Taiwan, and more. We also led the development of new serves for this and are currently working on subsequent experiments.
- Science In Sport 'Fast Food' ATL‘Fast Food’ was Science In Sport's first ATL campaign, communicating their leadership in scientifically developed endurance nutrition across billboards and outdoor ads as well as online content film series and activation in retail and PR. Fronted by Sir Chris Hoy and Katrina Johnson Thompson, the campaign garnered the attention of the sports press and inspired awareness and sales in retail.
+ View all
Projects credited in
Creative HeadAgency Space
London, United KingdomFull Time
CD/Senior Creative across William Grant, General Mills, Pepsico, Heineken
+ Show more
- Advertising Concepts
- Art Direction/copywriting/creative/digital/build/campaigns
- Adobe Premiere/photoshop/indesign
- Big Ideas
- Interactive Advertising
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction