- PSYCHED-I-YUpon the coming of the New Year, I decided it was time I tried to create something that would embody my adoration for two things; arts and crafts, and the imagery and vibe of the 1970s. Inspired by an previous magazine named 'Crafty' I wanted to provide unique and exciting crafts, all under the general umbrella of a total 70s saturation and theme. I had also discovered an incredible company, Revolog, who maniuplate films and contacted them to feature them in the magazine, of which they loved the
Projects credited in
- MTV - Artist IdentMTV commissioned us to create one of their iconic idents. The brief was to showcase a specific emotion through colour created under their moods theme. We chose a green/wasted narrative. Since 1981, MTV has been all about visual experimentation, so in 2020 we decided to draw from our manifesto and create a twisted trip through a wasted world in chaos towards a dark and uncertain future, tapping into the consciousness of what’s currently happening. BLAH on steroids!
- giffgaff gives back - Brand CampaignOur giffgaff gives back campaign celebrates how giffgaff are putting community first and helping their members by providing great value, flexibility and fairness and contributing to local communities. We created the brand strategy and creative to bring this all to life. We wrote, directed and designed the brand world for the campaign which flexed into TV, Radio, Social and DR.
- #StayAtLeast2MetresApart - UN Social Distancing CampaignA tactical, ambient and social media campaign prompting the public to follow the official social distancing guidelines in a punchy, lighthearted and memorable way. Instead of the now very recognisable self distancing hazard tape usually found outside of supermarkets and stores, our idea was to replace them and inform the space with fun life size transfers of culturally relevant characters such as Danny DeVito and Joe Exotic - The Tiger King as well as products like loo roll, milk and bananas tha
- giffgaff - Putting community first - Brand TVNow more than ever being part of a community is hugely important, especially when people can’t physically connect with each other. Community has been at the heart of what giffgaff does for the last ten years and is something we felt worth highlighting in the current climate. We wrote, shot and directed the TV and social campaign on refurbished phones to push giffgaff’s vision for a smart, savvy and sustainable future.
+ Show more
Studio AssistantLobster Eye
London, United KingdomInternship
For Lobster Eye Studio I am currently a studio assistant, helping them with daily tasks as well as organising much of their source material of research, inspiration and mood-board for current projects.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Hand Printmaking
- Art Curation
- Art Direction
- Conceptual Design
- Teaching Facilitation