- Pinterest Presents with thy.selfPinterest's mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. To ensure that this is applicable for everyone we want to make sure that everyone sees themselves represented on the platform. Pinterest collaborated with the wellness community thy.self to host Pinterest Presents with thy.self, an event for women of colour within the beauty community. The event aimed to create a safe space for discussion and an opportunity for everyone to tell their own story of what diversity,
- Pinterest Presents: Create to InspirePinterest Presents: Create to Inspire was Pinterest's first digital event for creators, brands and publishers, scaled across the UK, Canada and Australia. The event aimed to engage existing, acquire new and educate all creators, brands and publishers about Pinterest. The half-day event included core sessions and then specialised tracks for creators and brands. The sessions were localised for each market to ensure that they were engaging for the specific audiences. The sessions included Pinter
- Pinterest Presents with Grow & GlowPinterest Presents with Grow & Glow was the next event in Pinterest's creator:creator education programme. Aiming to strategically leverage relationships with key blog coaches and communities to educate their communities at scale, add ‘social proofing’ and amplify our messaging across social media/podcasts. Grow & Glow provides resources, training and support for her community to help further their skills and grow their online businesses. The event aimed to provide scaled advanced training f
- Pinterest Awards 2019The Pinterest awards aimed to recognise and reward UK creators, brands and publishers for the inspiring content that they continue to upload to Pinterest throughout the year. The event was held at the beautiful Ennismore Sessions House and was kicked off with breakfast and the awards ceremony, followed by a day of immersive and educational workshops and activities. The sessions included What's new at Pinterest, 2020 vision boarding, The Art and Science of the Pin, Pitching and Positioning Pinter
- Futures and Innovation ProjectFor this project, I had to identify a macro trend and a brand and identify a way in which the brand could incorporate the trend over the next 18-24 months. I decided to look at the macro trend Wellness and chose the brand Anthropologie. The images below are a selection of pages from the report.
- Marketing Strategy Project - Disney's Mickey 90 CampaignFinal Year Marketing Strategy project that was used at the LCF Fashion Business School Fashion Means Business Event in Spitalfields Market. This video analyses Disney's Mickey 90 Campaign (2018) highlighting the importance of strategic thinking, planning, and decision-making within an Integrated Strategic Campaign. It explains how Disney identified the strategic opportunity of Mickey's 90th Anniversary and used creativity and innovative approaches within their marketing management response. The
Projects credited in
- Pinterest presents: Black GoldOctober marks the celebration of Black History Month across the UK, recognising and honouring Black culture. Throughout the month, Pinterest is celebrating with a range of activities including an online event Black Gold, and a virtual exhibition from multidisciplinary Black artists. Additionally, featuring and showcasing content in curated spaces, including the Today tab and Shopping spotlight. My role in this month-long project was the curation and copywriting for Shopping Spotlight and the T
- Pinterest presents: Back to SchoolFor the month of September 2021, Pinterest focused on a Gen Z moment for Back to School. Speaking to 13-25 year old Pinners who are kick-starting a whole host of new and exciting life events, from starting a new school year or heading off to Uni. Illustrations by Chelsea Waites for commercial use by Pinterest.
- Pinterest Presents thy.selfPinterest collaborated with wellness community thy.self, to re-discover and establish a voice and presence for WOC Beauty Content Creators within the UK on the tech platform. Together, Pinterest and thy.self are bringing the UK's community of female content creators of colour together and giving them the opportunity to tell their own story of what diversity, beauty and representation means/ looks like to them and how they can maximise and own the credits to their careers, content, ideas, visions9
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working to grow, educate and engage the Pinterest creator communities across the UK, Canada and Australia through physical and virtual events, content published on digital channels such as the Pinterest creators blog, newsletters and on platform ads. Driving creator growth campaigns to identify and on platform creators and onboard off-platform creators. Collaborating with the editorial team to feature inspirational creator content in weekly franchises and seasonal moments throughout the year in the Today tab and in PR opportunities. Collaborating with the creator operations team to ensure a smooth transition of the managed creator database platform and email outreach tool. Maintaining relationships with creators to advise on their Pinterest strategies, advise on brand campaigns and onboard creators for alpha testing of new products.
Marketing InternThe Walt Disney Company
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Assisting Marketing Director: Collating information for Executive level presentations. Managing diary commitments and arranging meetings for MD and Marketing Team. Planning and booking travel, accommodation for business trips. Tracking and reconciling expenses. Supporting the Digital and Bricks and Mortar Teams: Managing and ordering all sample requests for photo shoots, events, and PR opportunities, both in the UK and internationally. Assisting in planning social media calendars, influencer and blogger gifting and tracking coverage. Raising and tracking all purchase orders for the Marketing budget deadlines. Maintaining relationships with other lines of business and external partners to ensure collaborative promotional opportunities are optimised.
- Marketing Strategy
- Time Management
- Creative Ideas