Natural flair and passion led me to accomplish my degree in the UK’s leading university for event management, Bournemouth University. Experienced, collaborative, and intrinsically motivated, I am excited to further implement my project management skills gained through 2 years of practical knowledge in the events and experiential marketing space. Working on bespoke brand experiences, target-driven mass sampling campaigns and everything in between, I am experienced in executing a wide range of projects from pre-conception to post-evaluation stages.
- Dreamies & Dentastix - 2018 CampaignWe worked with Dreamies & Dentastix to embark on a nationwide sampling campaign, reminding pet owners of what's best in show when it comes to pet treats. Aligning with a wider marketing mix, we showcased the nutritional benefits of the products by sampling 1,003,200 Dreamies & 225,000 Dentastix, targeting high footfall locations with a high proportion of pet lovers. 200 live days 10 teams 1.2million samples distributed 82 locations
- Rowse Wonderhive - 2019 CampaignBy showcasing Rowse’s Hives for Lives scheme, which works to protect the UK’s declining bee population, we built brand affinity and loyalty to ensure Rowse would be front of people’s minds when next buying honey. We opened people’s eyes to the natural world of honey with an immersive experience that took people on a journey from pollen to plate. Touchpoints included a wild meadow, recipe inspiration and a pledge area. 270,000 samples. 333% increase in frequency of purchase amongst occasional h
- MAC 'We've Got You' - 2019 CampaignAs part of the launch campaign of their new range of 33 foundations, we worked with MAC to open the Studio Fix experience at Liverpool ONE with the assuring message of ‘We’ve Got You’. Here, visitors could identify the most suitable foundations tones for their skin, be introduced to the specific MAC Studio Fix range available to them, and even have any products purchased personalised – all designed to inspire ‘cosmetic confidence’ amongst MAC consumers. Working with acclaimed illustrator Alexa
Projects credited in
- M.A.C Get Your Fix Pop-upThe design of a unique personalisation pop-up for M.A.C working with Sense London & hosted at Liverpool One. The architecture was adapted from a shipping container fit-out with capability for external live illustration showcasing the diversity of shades among all cultures, as well as show-stopping sculptural installation to highlight all of the shades of you. Created with a series of tessellating triangular panels to reflect light, the internal installation gives the audience to ability to see
Account ExecutiveSense Marketing
- Oxford St, Soho, London, UKFull Time
Organization & communication: Demonstrating campaign management skills, delivering portions of large and owning smaller campaigns. Conducting client and internal status meetings, being the first point of contact for updates & queries. Time management: Efficient in prioritising responsibilities for high profile and fast paced projects, producing high-quality work whilst reporting into multiple seniors/projects at varying campaign stages. Adaptability: Ranging from bespoke brand experiences to traditional mass sampling roadshows, capable of delivering a wide scope of campaign briefs throughout conception, creative process, execution to evaluation. Creativity: Responsible for producing strong, engaging thought pieces such as case studies and one pagers, concisely collating campaign highlights for new business and client uses alike. Collaboration & teamwork: Co-ordinating all team efforts for smooth campaign delivery, ensuring multiple departments (creative, production, staffing & strategy) meet timing expectations. Budget management: Good working knowledge of managing budgets and financial elements of campaigns. Always reducing costs to maximise GP through supplier negotiation, implementing low cost solutions.
Intern Account ExecutiveiD Experiential
- London, United KingdomInternship
Demonstrating account handling skills, assisting in ensuring all campaigns are run to brief & executed efficiently Responding accurately and within acceptable timescales to client communication and be point of contact for clients on campaign queries Assisting in financial aspects of campaigns (uploading small budgets onto financial software, allocating costs, raising purchase orders and monitoring expenses) Liaising & managing supplier relations to ensure smooth delivery of all third-party requirements Researching for all required campaign elements Working closely with field staff to ensure they deliver against agreed standards when campaigns are live Initiated the organization of internal team-bonding activities, such as sports day and the great bake-off
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
- Brand Experience
- Team Collaboration
- Creative Writing
- Budget Control
BA(Hons) Event ManagementBournemouth University
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Awarded an upper class 2:1 (68.5%) In my degree, I studied units including experiential marketing, economics for event professionals and events context. These topics led me to develop a wide scope of key skills needed for the management of events such as negotiating, planning and organising, analysing and generating innovative ideas. Modules in my final year involved the management of live events, presentations and performative pitches. In addition to the practical elements, other academic units involve a critical review of corporate strategy, an analytical report relating to the bidding of international events and the completion of a 12,000 word dissertation.
Peoples Choice AwardSense MarketingThe People's Choice Award is a Sense Marketing initiative, involving an agency-wide vote with individuals shortlisted based on; • Contribution to agency work • Demonstrating most progression • Going the extra mile • Showing initiative and -solving skills I was awarded the People's Choice Award for: • Thriving under pressure when working on multiple high profile, fast-paced campaigns • Being inquisitive • Showing initiative when managing in-house responsibilities e.g. The Experience Fund • More generally: "Being a pleasure to work with".