London based image maker specialising in art direction, set design, animation and illustration. Since graduating in 2015, I have worked primarily within social media and content design for both agencies and brands. I am passionate about tackling briefs through craft and approach new projects with imagination and a desire to risk take. I enjoy bringing content to life through innovation, storytelling and sensitivity. I also have a strong interest in portraiture, sculpture and fine art.
- Puma x FootlockerWorking collaboratively with Art Director Lee Leong, I designed and animated a visual style for a series of videos to be featured across Footlocker's social channels in collaboration with PUMA. Working within the overarching concept: 'California in the streets', I experimented with surrealism, typography and digital collage to create a mood that promoted PUMA's new mermaid sneaker. (All assets were created as mock ups for a pitch so not all artwork went live).
- Mcdonald's UK: Summer Social ContentAssets independently conceptualised and created as part of a pitch for Mcdonald's UK's social content. The brief was to create visuals to be posted across Mcdonald's' social media channels over the summer months. My idea was to explore the brand's relationship with summer and how this could be brought to life by placing popular items on the menu in compromising summer situations. With an emphasis on character animation and set design, I came up with a range of ideas for multiple products but fin
- Subway x Pepsi: Paid Social ContentAnimation and Visual Direction for a paid social video to promote Subway's summer competition in collaboration with Pepsi. Working with Creative Zozette Balsaras, I proposed a visual and animation style then hand-crafted, shot, animated and edited the video. Scroll for behind the scenes images.
- Emmi Cafe Latte: UK Social ContentSelected content designed and created for Emmi Cafe Latte's social channels including their Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. Some animations were also designed to be featured in Emmi's daily Instagram story. My challenge was to bring fresh, original brand stories to life. I was given one day conceptualise and pitch ideas to the client for the calendar month, and three days to independently design, shoot and edit three stop motion/hand crafted animations. For further imagery please view
- What will Christmas cost you?I felt compelled to investigate and expose the financial pressure that Christmas puts on low-income families in the UK. 30% of the UK will end up in debt as a result of Christmas, yet, the nation's favourite and most memorable ads stem from retail giants such as John Lewis, Sainsbury's and Harvey Nichols. Through a series of short animated proposal films for The Money Advice Service, my aim was to encourage those who are most financially vulnerable to seek financial advice/support.
- Onken: Extra Creamy Social ContentA short animated video designed to be featured on Onken's social channels - promoting their 'Extra Creamy' flavour. As I was briefed to produce something generic, I focussed on bringing the Extra Creamy recipe and method to life through a whimsical 'Cream Machine'. To create the different elements of the Cream Machine, I scoured Poundland and charity shops for plastic objects which I could pull apart, spray paint and use to assemble each of the faces of the machine. I was given less than a day t
+ View all
+ Show more
- Stop Motion Animation
- Art Direction
- Digital Design
- Social Design
- Model Making
- Set Design
- Content Ideation