Marketing and events professional with a particular interest in creative project management, including special projects, exhibition planning and trade fairs. I'm a people person and enjoy bringing teams and individuals together to create something brilliant.
- Creative Direction / Studio Haslund RebrandWorking closely with Studio Haslund to create a new website and rebrand for the Studio. Completed in January 2021, I carried out the creative direction, initial design proposals, project management and copywriting for the studio. https://studiohaslund.com/
- Event Management / Stockholm Furniture FairIn February of 2020, for the first time Icons of Denmark exhibited at Stockholm Furniture Fair, Scandinavias largest interior design trade fair. My role was to deliver all aspects of the fair from project management to communications strategy and social media campaign for the 100sqm stand.
- Project Management / Photographs CatalogueAs project manager, I successfully delivered marketing material for the auction and distributed it to approximately 2,000 clients. The Photography auction at Webb's showcased the best photographs to come to market from New Zealand photographers. My role involved close collaboration with the auction specialists and the in-house design team to deliver the catalogue. Full catalogue can be viewed: https://issuu.com/webbs_house/docs/webb_s_photographs
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Icons of Denmark | Video WorkFile Under Design Content Creation Ideation Interviewing Video Editing Furniture brand Icons of Denmark were looking to tell the story of their shift from a curator of other companies' products to designing and producing their own. With this in mind, we created a series of short films that honed in on their new product launches - a table range and two sofas series.
Marketing ManagerIcons of Denmark
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Create and execute the company communications and marketing strategy. - Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution. - Generate all original marketing content for the business including PR, external product and business documentation. - Research and analyse current industry trends and deliver reports and thought leadership based on the results. - Manage, develop and create business proposals, presentations, and company awards applications. - Manage special business projects including budget, resources, financial profitability and forecasting. - Manage company website including image processing, content creation, blog writing and web optimisation. - Work with organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, PR, social media (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and Pinterest) lead generation campaigns, copywriting, email marketing. - Manage and coordinate all events and trade fairs globally and oversee all aspects to successfully deliver. - Manage the businesses sustainability certifications and documentation.
Marketing ManagerDreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Management of upcoming events: Liaise with third parties re: exhibitions and events, with respect to display, catering, signage and other event needs. - Manage online marketing campaigns. - Devise annual marketing plans and working to agreed budgets: print and online marketing. - Undertake client and company research for business development. - Working with the auction departments to plan their exhibitions. - Assist the PR company in sourcing information for stories, press releases and social media. - Liaise with the media buyer and other external media suppliers to evaluate new media channels. Supply media buyer with relevant material for advertising. - Work with in-house designers to to design and coordinate marketing material.
+ Show more
- Art Events
- Social Meda
- Client Accounts
- Consumer Research
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Adobe Create Suite