- Formula 1 - socialFor the 2018/19 season, Formula 1 collaborated with the Chemical Brothers. Together they re-mixed a track from the CB’s new album, NEEEUM. This track is the fastest track in the world. For the launch, I created social content to engage 9mil followers on Instagram. The content was spread over the weekend that the track was released.
- PaynterPaynter Jacket Co. take iconic jacket styles and re-make them using the best materials that they can find. Each jacket they make is part of a limited edition run, and hand numbered in the order it’s sold. Paynter jackets each have illustrated labels on the inside, that tells a story of that Batch, plus details that most brands would cut out. Details like their care label that I designed based on their concept and words, translating the idea into a print ready label. Not just telling you how to t
- FinisterreFinisterre is a cold water surf company based in St Agnes, Cornwall. For SS17 I designed their graphic tee, the Southerly, inspired from nautical map iconography. I also created a book whilst working at Finisterre. This was a visual index of a season, focused on the environment and experience from the location that the products were shot. All the images in the book could be ripped out and reused as postcards.
- Art FundArt Fund has been supporting galleries and museums for over 110 years by providing people with a National Art Pass. A National Art Pass subscription is a charitable donation which allows Art Fund to connect people with art. Whilst at 101 London I was responsible for designing and art working OOH for the 2016-17 Art Fund campaigns. These advertisements were seen up and down the country. During the summer we’d collaborate with select illustrators to promote special offers. Illustrators: Xavier
- National Trust - 125 yearsTo celebrate the 125th anniversary of the National Trust, we looked back to the organisation’s origins to chart the course for its next 125 years. In an essay for the common people of Britain, co-founder Octavia Hill wrote, ‘We all want quiet. We all want beauty. We all need space.’ This human need for nature is more vital today than it was a century ago. Our campaign, Everyone Needs Nature, brings to light Octavia’s original mission. Through TV and OOH, the National Trust unearths wisdom from
+ View all
Projects credited in
Art Director - PartnerGreeb.co
London, United KingdomFreelance
We design products; by this we don’t just mean the products themselves but everything that surrounds them, from the manufacturing to the impacts during and after use. greeb.co Greeb also provides consultancy in sustainability and communication.
+ Show more
- Branding Corporate Identity Typography Logo Design
- Editorial Design
- Art Direction
- Communication Design
- Augsburg, Germany
I studied in Germany as part of a study abroad scheme - Erasmus. I took on various classes such as, Letterpress, Portraiture, Corporate Branding, Editorial Design and calligraphy. A great experience!
+ Show more