I am an international multi-discipline designer with vast experience in UI, branding, and creative campaigns. I combine my vivid imagination with a desire for practical solutions in my work. I am based in London and work with clients across the world. I’m an inspired traveller that's visited over 40 countries - this is how I nurture my craft.
- Hilti Outperformers mircositeWe created a microsite for graduates on the 2-year Outperformer program that fulfills two needs; to recruit high caliber of applicants and as a connection tool for existing Outperformers. I was involved in the UX and UI from the start of this project. We ran workshops with the client in order to prioritise their requirements. We had to work with the brand's existing design systems and create a fresh, modern look and feel. We put an emphasis on the graduate's own content to create a modern edit
- Flash Pack Digital RebrandWebsite rebrand that rethought the customer's purchase journey through seamless interactions and user journeys. Within a few days of the new website launch, the company made almost 10x their usual monthly profit. I was responsible for creating the UI design for the company's new rebrand. Working with basic wireframes, I thought about the customer's journey and touchpoints when designing each of the modules. I worked closely with the marketing and product team to ensure that I really understood
- Hostel First Website RedesignWhen travelling I volunteered in a hostel in Sri Lanka and helped them by redesigning their current website. I saw an opportunity in the market and was excited to help them move their business on. I created mobile first designs and changed the user experience journey by introducing a modern book now an option to the site.
- Lumene Ecom DesignThe project was to re-platform Lumene's existing website to a functional e-commerce site in 6 weeks. I was the lead UI designer on this project. This involved workshops with the client and the build team in order to meet the brand's needs. As the brand was becoming more established and expanding its key markets, we ensured that it launched with a consistent brand identity. The site had three language settings so we had to ensure the designs worked in English, Finnish and Russian. We worked with
- Alpha logo & brandingAlpha is a cross-industry group for professional women in the first five years of their career. Their aim is to educate, connect and inspire our members, furnishing them with the key skills and confidence they need to achieve success. The group of young associates came to me for assistance with naming and logo branding. I ran a naming workshop with them where we mapped out where they wanted their company to sit within the industry and together we came up with five keywords to describe the netwo
- Brooke Trust Tea Packaging Concepting & DesignThe task was to create a unique identity for a high end locally grown tea gift package to be sold at the Brooke Trust Heritage Foundation in Borneo. The product was created by the local community and a high percentage of the profit went directly to the local people. There was no existing branding in place, I came up with two variants of the different flavors. The logo was designed to be consistent with the brand's main logo yet feel more contemporary and interesting.
Associate Digital DesignerMirum Agency, WPP
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Associate Digital Designer at a creative digital advertising and product design agency. I worked on a diverse spread of projects including pitches, design strategy, advertising campaigns, UI design and internal branding for the company. Clients include Activia, Shell, Bayer, Bepanthen, Pandora, Greene King, Lumene, Hilti.
+ Show more
- UI Design
- Graphic Communication
- Creative Branding
- Creative Concepting
- Campaign Design
- Visual Design
- Adobe Photoshop