- Ecotopia Refill Shop LeedsChallenge: People feel that the journey to sustainability is too huge of a problem to tackle themselves and don’t feel they can make a real difference. I needed to remind people that being eco-friendly is easy when you know how. Background: Ecotopia is an independent business which allows its consumers to live a more sustainable lifestyle through eco-friendly refill products and services. Originally established to challenge unconscious consumerism. In an era of inspirational climate change a
- Bonjela Teething GelChallenge: To make an advertising campaign for Bonjela Teething Gel using a specific emotion to drive the whole campaign. I chose disgust and humour. Background: Parents often just want a quick and effective solution for their child’s pain, but still prioritise reliable brands as the answer. Teething is a hugely stressful time in a child’s development for everyone in their family. During this stage it can feel overwhelming. Strategy: To proposition Bonjela as the answer to teething, but not qu
Projects credited in
- Leeds Arts University, BA (Hons) Creative AdvertisingThis is an outstandingly strategic and creative course that nurtures individuality through collaboration. It is designed to produce ‘Ideas That Work’ from a new wave of creative leaders in advertising. We provide the tools necessary to grow and channel creativity so that it becomes even more powerful and enjoyable. Creativity sits at the core of our proposition and feeds a common desire for originality and innovative thinking. We utilise copywriting and art-direction as a way into exploring how24
Creative Support ExecutiveThe Foundation
- Belfast, United KingdomFull Time
"Her core project on arrival was to help us research and develop a new service area, including how we would position it to the market. To our amazement, she had what we considered to be a 3-month project complete within a 4-week period, including several presentations to the senior management team." "Such was Helen’s creativity, enthusiasm and appetite for work that she was in high demand for a wide range of other internal and client projects, including ideation and creative writing for many of our FMCG and B2B clients with our digital sister agency The Tomorrow Lab. She also attended a range of industry events on our behalf and was a wonderful ambassador for the company." - Rick McKee, CD of The Foundation.
Creative DirectorPrecious Veils
- Belfast, United KingdomFreelance
Initial target audience profiling and competitor analysis. - Proposing a new strategy to reach and engage new audiences. - Organising & directing a photoshoot, handling photographers, models and stylists for a new season of products. - Launching our new website, writing copy and organising art direction. - Created fresh digital advertising content for social media and printed media advertising.
- Strategic Planning
- Content Creatiion
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Acrobat
- Client Communication