- Youth Futures 2019Who are today’s teenagers? As we edge closer to a new decade, brands that wish to be part of Generation Z’s intimate networks must re-evaluate what identity means in the digital era. Brands can no longer rely on a URL to find this generation. The Future Laboratory's 2019 Youth Futures report examines the ways they are using the online and offline worlds to create multi-faceted analogue selves. This report will help your brand to demystify the world’s largest generation in an age of virtual exis
- Youth Futures 2018Teens are in a state of flux like never before. Bombarded by distractions and dissatisfied with the world they have inherited, their tolerance of society’s failures is wearing thin. But rather than succumbing to passivity, Generation Z are intent on setting a new activism-inspired agenda. This Youth Futures report reveals a macrotrend that will allow your brand to harness the sensible mindset of the younger generation, helping them on their quest to redefine teenage rebellion. It is packed with
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Youth, Media and Technology Futures 2021Our new Youth & Media Futures 2021 report reveals the trends driving our interconnected future, from the emergence of a Digital Afterlife to the Curator Kids overthrowing the creator economy. And from Vietnam to the US, our Global Youth Snapshot sheds light on the ways in which Generation Z are balancing online and offline communities.
- Sustainability Futures 2021This report cuts through the fog of confusion and reveals the journey we’re on as citizens, industry experts and brands. It demystifies sustainability with a practical step-by-step toolkit for your own business to follow, packed with tangible strategic opportunities. Finally, it presents three new inter-generational speculative scenarios as inspiration for how to plan for the carbon-conscious consumer behaviours of the 2030s.
- Applications closed - Content, Copywriting & Social Media Freelancer Speed Pitching event at Ace Hotel.Applications for this event have closed. Find more events here. Are you a freelancer and in the world of content, copywriting or social media? We're looking for 25 passionate, diverse and talented folk to join our Freelancer Speed Pitching event at Ace Hotel, London! During the event, you'll pitch yourself and show your portfolio to approx 12 reps from an array of brands. You'll have eight minutes with each rep in a speed-dating style setup. Expect to pitch to reps from the likes of Nike, Daze29
- New Masculinity CampaignIn the wake of the #MeToo movement, many brands are still perpetuating old stereotypes of masculinity that fail to chime with changing consumer opinion. The Future Laboratory's New Masculinity campaign shows why brands need to help detoxify masculinity, and how they can diversify the narrative around what it means to be a man in 2018 and beyond. https://www.thefuturelaboratory.com/new-masculinity-2018
Junior Creative ResearcherThe Future Laboratory
- London, United KingdomFull Time
At The Future Laboratory, I’m a intrinsic part of the team for LS:N Global, where I research, pitch, write and visualise content on a daily basis. As the resident expert for the Travel & Hospitality and Youth sectors, I lead the ideation, writing and visual identity for all content within these areas and attend trade shows such as ITB Berlin as a representative for the company. I previously managed the Need to Know section, which brings a high volume of traffic to the website, for one and a half years, and I now identify the future consumer, micro and macro shifts and emerging markets across industries.
+ Show more
- Visual Research
Study abroad - Fashion ManagementFashion Institute of Technology
- New York, United States
Spring 2015 Exchange Program Modules and Grades: Fashion Journalism – A, The Business of Fashion Styling – A, Creative Fashion Presentations – A, Creative Writing – A
+ Show more