Graphic Designer, Project Manager, Art Director, Strategist and Creative Leader based in London. Originally from Melbourne, Australia. I specialise in creative strategic thinking, in order to deliver innovative designs within a varied and diverse selection of briefs. My creativity extends beyond the field of design, with experience in nightlife and events. Passionate about music, I've hosted and deejayed many clubs and functions throughout Australia. As a British Citizen, I've relocated to the UK to be in touch with my roots and my family.
- Frothlyf is a psychedelic festival-wear company. Whilst selling unique vintage clothing and other festival related attire, they also sell kaleidoscopic sunglasses. Their glasses utilise refraction technology which produce a 'trippy' visual effect. The brief was to reflect this in it's logo and identity, emphasising colour and creativity.
- This is a personal project I created shortly after moving from Melbourne to my new home in London. Bushfires were ravaging my beloved Australia, and my heart was aching for the massive destruction to our flora and fauna. Our native floral species are unique, colourful and beautiful, and I wanted to celebrate them. These illustrations were created entirely digitally.
- Second Wife is a cafe located in Melbourne, Australia. The owners requested a logo design which was striking, illustrative and unique. The logo was to depict a vague feminine profile, whilst reflecting an unknown and mysterious nature. The cafe aimed to create a sense of intrigue with their aesthetic and interior. I utilised watercolour imagery to form the facial structure whilst creating a somewhat ambiguous outline.
- Tomb Boss is an electronic music producer from Melbourne, Australia. I was approached to design a cover for an upcoming EP release. His music is upbeat and dynamic, yet slightly dark and almost haunting. He wanted artwork to reflect this approach, as well as appearing aesthetically interesting and sightly alternative in visual style. The finished product incorporates Japanese lettering, as he has a high regard for the styles of anime and wanted to include an homage to Japan.
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
− Ongoing experience which began before undertaking my degree, and continued throughout my studies and beyond − My work includes a focus on logos, branding and identity design, plus artwork for musicians such as tour posters and album covers − Corporate marketing design work, including internal and external pitches and presentations
B2B Technical Support Specialist & Graphic DesignerProperty Exchange Australia
- Melbourne, AustraliaFull Time
− PEXA approached me specifically for a role within their organisation due to my reputation with them and my significant knowledge of their product − This included business to business technical support for the clients using our software − Troubleshooting and problem solving in a highly sophisticated and unique software system − Extensive knowledge of the system and the property settlement process, formidable attention to detail to assist in realtime problem solving for the client − Graphic design for the departments’ presentations and collateral materials
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Creative Direction
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Microsoft Office
Bachelor of Design (Communication Design) Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (R.M.I.T)
Communication Design applies to the shaping of communication across all aspects of contemporary society, from commercial, entertainment, and education, to environmental, cultural and civic sectors. − Project Leader and MC for RMIT Graduate Exhibition: a massive task which exhibits the graduates' work to the industry, the public and RMIT alumni − I ran an industry networking breakfast event between the graduates and prominent industry figures − Concept and branding for the show was designed entirely by myself and my team