The creator of Mixed Reality Dreamscapes, a seductive, digitally enhanced brand of experience design based in multi-sensory storytelling Having trained as an architect, I now describe myself as an ‘emotional engineer’, mixing spatial design, narrative design, MR (mixed reality) and multi-sensory design. I have worked for the past six years with world-leading agencies for a varied pool of brands, from luxury retail to cultural institutions. I currently leads on projects creatively in sectors from food to beauty to fashion for London-based experience agency YourStudio.
- Macallan Masters of Photography: The Day Time Stood StillHighlighting the collaboration between photographer Steven Klein and Macallan whisky, the event centred around the theme of time manipulation, which had been the focus of a photographic series by the famed photographer. With various physical and special effect manipulations, guests felt as though time would freeze, reverse or speed up at various points throughout the experience and the evening.
- Razer FlagshipMonolithic. Iconic. Atmospheric. The London Razer flagship, the largest of the brand’s stores, is a space that immediately transports you into gameplay. The strong, linear lighting is inspired by gameplay grid systems and connects the ground floor, which acts as an exhibition and learning platform of Razer engineering and innovation, to the basement, which is a third space for the gaming community. The reactive light installation encasing the eSports arena responds to gamers and is inspired
- LVMH Mini MaisonA proposal for the future of memberships, the LVMH Mini Maison is a physical, digitally-enhanced sculptural object that acts as a tabletop portal into the LVMH brand. Subscribers would use an app to create a profile which would delve into their interests in four luxury sectors - drink, fashion, beauty and art and culture. They would subsequently receive the Mini Maison, which would be pre-loaded with intuitive software tailored to the receiver. Like a luxury version of a home assistant, the M
- Paradise NowA multi-sensory urban spa that established London Victoria’s Eccleston Yards as a wellness innovation. Visiting the space for a mere 10 minutes was meant to inject you with a. sense of refreshment and happiness. Guests took their shoes off and stepped onto the Haptic Dunes, dunes of pebbles infused with vitamin powders which would be absorbed through the soles of your feet. The centre of the structure featured a mist geyser with atomised superfood nutrients, like açai berry and hydrolysed coll
- Hilton AgoraThe anti-meeting room, a space that responds and counterbalances endless meetings where everyone tends to zone out. The Agora Meeting room is a space that is designed to generate creativity. After consulting with behavioural psychologists, each design aspect was chosen to push for the creativity of those using the space at Hilton Bankside. The clay walls is a nod to the Roman history of the Bankside locations well as to the fact that the space itself was below ground level. The ceiling feature
- SCOOPA temporary incarnation of the British Museum of Food, SCOOP was a summertime immersive exhibition through the British history, science and future of ice cream. The lick-worthy architecture housed a walkthrough experience. Guests would observe antique ice cream machines, discover way that ice cream activates the pleasure centres in your brain using lasers, or make their own ice cream.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Paradise NowParadise Now at Eccleston Yards was London's first well-being playground – a free, outdoor, urban installation that combined leading wellness trends to create a space based around the idea of supercharged relaxation. From biohacking to nootropics, rehydration technology, urban nature bathing and touchscreen chromo-therapy, Paradise now was designed to make you feel like you've just returned from holiday – from just a 30-minute drop-in session. Everything about the experience – from what guests
- The Agora Meeting RoomFlagship design hotel, Hilton London Bankside partnered with Bompas & Parr to launch The Agora, the world’s best meeting room packed with features specifically designed to stimulate creativity. From flooding the room with scented air at the push of a button to specially curated objects designed to increase productivity, mood-improving lighting installations and refreshments designed to recharge physiologically, every detail is based on the science and psychology of fruitful human interactions a
+ Show more
- Art Directing
- Photographic Direction
- Content Producing
- Creative Ideas
- Client Presentation
- Trend Forecasting
- Project Management
- Set Design
- Research Design