- The Folk Horror Reality of 2020: STAY HOMEWriting, directing, and editing my first professional short film was an unforgettable experience. The film took inspiration from my surreal perspective of the pandemic from the Dorset countryside; its natural summer beauty mired by the everyday horrors of a worldwide tragedy. The project took major inspiration from 70's Folk Horror, as well as the more recent works of Robert Eggers. Filming with a small crew in a variety of locations in and around Dorset, I project was a fantastic opportunity to
- Night at the Museum: The British Museum and OPERA Exhibition Designers Arctic Exhibition FilmI assisted photographer and videographer Richard Waite on a shoot for British and Museum's recent Arctic exhibition. Shooting after opening hours in OPERA's jaw-dropping exhibition space was such a memorable experience. From ancient mammoth ivory sculpture to modern refitted snowmobiles, the objects in this immersive exhibition reveal the creativity and resourcefulness of Indigenous Peoples in the Arctic. Developed in collaboration with Arctic communities, the exhibition celebrates the ingenuity
- Tim Macpherson: Talking HeadsWorking with photographic artist Tim Macpherson, this fantastic project involved creating a series of conceptual cinemagraphs inspired by the absurdity of education and advertising films of the ’50s and ’60s. I researched and collated many of these archive ads into a library. We drew three distinct themes from the content, which I then turned into three short films to superimpose and loop over each of the television sets. 'Suave' took inspiration from some hilarious 50's hair product commercials
- Kino and Vino: The Candidate (1972) The Political SpectacleIn this episode of my YouTube series Kino and Vino, I wanted to take a look back at one of Robert Redford's lesser-known classics: The Candidate. While America's political landscape is today far more fraught with controversy and madness than it's filmmakers could have possibly envisioned, the film still raises some fascinating questions about the dangers that populism and personality politics pose to American democracy. This project required extensive research into the history of political sat
- Lesley Waters Video ContentI've created video content for the cookery school of Ready Steady Cook's Lesley Waters. As an in house editor and assistant cameraman, it's been an exciting challenge to adapt her fantastic recipes into short and engaging YouTube Videos. We've also been working on Blackmagic live streaming over Zoom, which is set to start in the late spring.
+ View all
Voluntary EditorEditors for Impact
I volunteer for Editors for Impact, an organisation that connects charities with creatives to develop their video content. I recently edited a video campaign to crowdfund a school construction in Liberia.
Junior EditorUnity & Motion
London, United KingdomInternship
I currently work for an advertising production company as an Editor and copywriter. Our company client list includes Rebook and The European Space Agency. I also create promotional content for our company's UNIFY Program, a network of virtual panels that bring together key representatives of the UK's creative industries to drive progressive change.
+ Show more
- Dslr Operation
- Final Cut Pro
- After Efects
- Colour Grading
- Script Writer
- Music Arrangements
- Steadicam Operation