Hello, I'm Jade. Group Creative Director at AKQA, an Imagination + Innovation company (akqa.com). I'm also a team member and Founder of (CreativeAdventur.es) Journal Series which tells the story of some of the greatest modern founders and entrepreneurs of our time. Here to grow creative projects, support diverse young talent and create new ways.
+ Show more
- #LufthansaSupperClubMasterchef winner and co-founder of wahaca restaurants - Thomansia Meirs @thomasinamiers hosts an intimate dinner at her home with 7 foodie & travel influencer guests sharing tales of life changing travel and food. Building upon Lufthansa’s inspirational approach working with celebrity chef Thomasina, show ‘Life Changing Places’ inspire ‘Life Changing Food’ and vice versa. There is a brand awareness issue in the UK for Lufthansa, and low conversion rate from awareness to likability. this campaig
- Welcome To The World Of SonySony Europe were keen to share there online world and wasn't sure how to tackle this. Within a tight budget and timeframe I wrote a storyboard proposal to deliver the key message 'Welcome to Sony' as a YouTube Channel trailer. We were able to highlight the channel's offerings as well as making fans curious about latest news, products and tutorial announcements. This stop-frame animation was shot and directed in-house by motion designer Marko Anstice.
- JOURNAL Issue 1Creative Adventur.es is an independent Journal series filled with the hearts and minds of the most impressive modern founders working in the UK. Content includes editorial arts, creative business education and interviews with growing influential cultural innovators. Each issue is litho printed, size 17 x 24 cm. Interviews include: Missy Flynn, Co-Founder Rita’s Bar & Diner Camilla, Co-Founder Rude Health Vincent, Co-Founder Nuji JP, Founder Crosstown Doughnuts Lucy, Co-Founder Claudi & Fin Rose,
- The Perfect CupWe selected Jack, a hard-working barista from the Starbucks Romford store, to tell the story of 'The last 10 feet' the journey of every coffee. We wanted to tell a story to highlight Starbuck's care in the creation of each cup of coffee. The barista story is featured below, 'Making the Perfect Cup' currently has 85,297 views on YouTube.
- Unbeatably Fast Autofocus - Sony A6000 CameraBRIEF Demonstrate the Sony a6000 - one of the fastest autofocus cameras with the world’s fastest goalkeeper, Manuel Neuer. INSIGHT Show the camera's ability to capture a moment and Neuer's ability to react with speed. IDEA Our social campaign asks the question: Is Manuel Neuer as fast as the a6000?
+ View all
Projects credited in
- VOLKSWAGEN SUV RANGEPhotographed over 4 days in the beautiful Lake District National Park and working alongside an awesome team we photographed all 5 cars in the Volkswagen SUV range: the flagship vehicle - the Touareg, the 7 seater Tiguan Allspace, the Tiguan, T-Roc and the smallest of the range - the T-Cross. Working with a great bunch of expert drivers and the best team you could ask for made this shoot an absolute dream. The images were used across all Volkswagen UK social channels and throughout volkswagen.c
- Journal Issue 3 JOYCreativeAdventur.es looks at the journey of modern founders. We explore their life and work and examine what drives them - the steps they took to build their brands and what their ultimate goals are. Issue 3 will take you on a fantastical journey as well as introduce you to one of London's up and coming gift giving havens - with featured work from the revered fantasy filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki, an introduction to The Every Space and a look at the Art of Ping Pong. Each piece will give you an insig16
- VOLKSWAGEN T-ROC RThe Volkswagen T-Roc R is VW's newest, sportiest SUV with plenty of muscle under the hood and a profile designed for performance. Photographed on location at Millbrook Proving Ground for Volkswagen UK during a video shoot to demonstrate the T-Roc R's on-road and off-road capabilities.
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book162
- Top 20 career tips to help you kick-start 2020!Last year we launched our Asks Hub after being inundated from our community for career advice. We’ve had thousands of questions and and tens of thousands of answers so far – highlights include words of wisdom from industry legends such as: Priya Matadeen (general manager, Dazed) Alec Dudson (founder and editor-in-chief, Intern Magazine) Jade Tomlin (creative director, AKQA) Alex Bec (co-founder, It's Nice That) Rankin (founder, RANKIN) Vikki Ross (copy chief) And many more! Check out these t119
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Brand Storytelling
- Art Direction
- Creative Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Creative Art Direction
- Digital Creative