CANNES LION 'SEE IT BE IT' 2017 FUTURE FEMALE CREATIVE LEADER. EQUAL LENS FOUNDER. INTEGRATED PRODUCER. SENIOR CREATIVE PRODUCER. Jaki Jo, won a D&AD New Blood Yellow Pencil back in 2008 for illustration that launched her into the industry. She started her career at AMV BBDO and after gaining close to a decade of experience, made the move to Cannes Lions 'Agency of the Year 2018', Adam&EveDDB. Throughout her career, she has been recognised as ‘one to watch’; she's been featured in Design Week as a 'Rising Star' and Creative Review’s 'Emerging Talent Portfolio'. Being passionate about her industry named her one of 2017’s Cannes Lions See It Be It, ‘Future Female Leaders’. Jaki Jo aspires to push the 50/50 movement seeking gender equality. She has launched ‘Equal Lens’, an initiative to create an equal shot for women photographers in advertising. Check out her initiative. jakijo.co.uk equallens.com instagram.com/equallens/ Client List Includes: Arla, Aviva, Bacardi, Birds Eye, Blackberry, Bombay Sapphire, Bounce, Braun, BT, Cancer Research, Camelot, Clarks, DFT, Doritos, Dolmio, East Coast Trains, Eristoff, Eurostar, EDF, Exxon, Famous Grouse, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, FedEx, GE, Guinness, Haig Club, Highways England, Heinz, IPA, John Lewis, Lloyds Bank, Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Royal Mail, Mars, Martini, Mercedes, NABs, Nicorette, Sainsbury's, Sainsbury's TU, Starbucks, SCA, Tower Hamlets, Virgin Atlantic, VW, Waitrose, Walkers & Whiskas.
- Eurobest Festival 'See It Be It Presents: What The Future Creative Industry Looks Like' Talk 2017On the 28th November 2017 (10:30-11am) I will be speaking alongside the Cannes Lions See It Be It Alumni at Eurobest Festival. Our topic is 'Utopia Inc. What Future Creative Industry Looks Like', we will be talking about collaboration, inclusion, leadership and self care. Read more about our talk here or see below. For my section of the talk please scroll to 20m17s or click here. Session description: Tabula rasa! Imagine starting our industry from scratch. What would it look like in terms of cul
- #LONDONNEEDSYOUALIVE#LondonNeedsYouAlive (@londonneedsyoualive) movement launched at 9am on the 15th November 2018. For Instagram photos and videos click here. Photographer: Tom Sloan Agent: LaLaLand Artist Collaborator: Photofusion Young Photographer: Kourosh Simpkins Young Photographer: Aliyah Otchere Directors: Novemba Agency: AMV BBDO Art Producer: Jaki Jo Hannan & Alicia Hart TV Producer: Darapen Vongsa-Nga Press Release: A generation is in critical need of help. Knife crime remains one of the single biggest c
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Equal Lens: meet 100 women photographersAn equal shot for women photographers After looking through the books of over 70 leading commercial photography agents, we found that women accounted for less than 25% of those represented. This isn’t because of a lack of talent, or a lack of desire from agents, creative agencies or clients. It’s a structural problem that must be addressed with big collective actions, such as an industry-wide commitment to always include women photographers on the lists that clients and agencies select from.110
- THE TRASH ISLES - LADbible creates a country to drive a movement around plastic pollutionAn area of accumulative plastic trash the size of France is polluting the Pacific Ocean. In some places, it is so dense that it’s begun creating landmasses. The situation has reached such epidemic proportions that it is predicted that by 2050, there will be more plastic in our oceans than fish. Against this backdrop, LADbible Group and creative agency AMV BBDO launched The Trash Isles, a major social responsibility campaign to empower young people to lobby the United Nations to acknowledge the p
- You Never Know What You'll Get - Advertising CampaignRod Hunt was commissioned by AMV BBDO to work on the pitch for an advertising campaign for a well known confectionery brand. 'You never know what you'll get' was the tag line that inspired some weird and wonderful scenarios. Agency: AMV BBDO Creatives: Dalatando Almeida and Mike Hughes
- Mayor of London | London Needs You Alive The Mayor of London rises above scare and shock tactics with an influencer-led strategy to tackle knife crime in the capital. The first work from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO since winning the anti-knife crime brief targets 13- to 16-year-old Londoners and asks them to tell their friends and family via social media why London needs them alive and why they shouldn’t carry a knife. Some of London’s most influential young artists, from grime and rap stars to poets and bloggers, have joined Mayor Sadi15
+ Show more
Senior Art ProducerAMV BBDO
London, United KingdomFull Time
To have successfully fulfilled all roles and responsibilities of an Art Producer. Managing, commissioning and producing large-scale international productions across multiple disciplines. To be responsible for pillar accounts within the Agency. Managing external retouching. Managing post production and SFX for film including grading and editing. Attends and manages shoots. To demonstration and seek to maintain knowledge of legal affairs including copyright laws and usage rights. Engaging with, and inspiring creative teams to work collaboratively to make the best creative work. Engage and work collaboratively alongside all other agency colleagues. Be capable of running all key production processes. Ability to cost and plan print based productions. Ensure each project is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest possible standard. Select and recommend suitable talent. Be responsible for leading and chairing their own Pre Production Meetings and be confident being client facing. Ability to liaise with client production cost consultants during the budgeting process. Ability to negotiate with all necessary suppliers. Act as an ambassador for the Art Production department and agency when dealing with external parties. Ensuring that all invoices are authorised and submitted to finance in a timely fashion. To contribute to both: regular and speculative agency and department, creative initiatives. To advise and participate in creative research. Mentors & gives guidance to junior team members. Evaluates risk management for agency productions. Maintaining and producing all relevant paper work and job files. Ability to cost and negotiate additional usages. Research, seek out new talent and contribute significantly to the agency’s creative culture. Reconciling budgets at end of production. To complete training as directed.
+ Show more
- Integrated Advertising
- Print Advertising
- Art Production
- Creative Production
- Employee Training
- Advertising Production
- Ad Production
- Culture Inspiration
Cannes Lion 'See It Be It' Future Female Leader 2017CannesI am honored to be one of the 'Cannes Lions 15 female future creative leaders for See It Be It 2017'. See It Be It puts high-potential senior creative women in the spotlight, expands their contacts, builds their confidence and accelerates their careers as leaders. Ad Week, Media Bites and many other publications have published an article about us.
D&AD ‘Student Award’ 1st prize (Yellow Pencil) 2008D&ADMy 'Self Portrait' illustration project won first prize in its category at the 2008 D&AD Student Awards. This work was featured in the D&AD New Blood Design exhibition, was one of Creative Review's picks and was part of a presentation I gave at a London D&AD New Blood Pecha Kucha night. I was then commissioned to do illustrative work for The Guardian and many other publications. Please see my illustration section here.